Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ZenBook UX310
CPU
I5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520, 1920x1080
How can I solve the problem of "An error occurred loading the update" encountered during the installation process? This error will appear when the remaining time is 12 to 15 minutes.

Attachments

• config.plist
    58.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Install Log.txt
    20 KB · Views: 23
How can I solve the problem of "An error occurred loading the update" encountered during the installation process? This error will appear when the remaining time is 12 to 15 minutes.
no need for:
-igfxsklaskbl

should be using MacBookPro13,1

SSDT-UIAC.aml requires USBInjectAll.kext

no need for:
-igfxsklaskbl

should be using MacBookPro13,1

SSDT-UIAC.aml requires USBInjectAll.kext
If I already have USBToolBox.kext, do I still need to use "USBInjectAll.kext" and "SSDT-UIAC.aml"?

Tried, still the same error
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

I have installed it successfully. But when I start the installer installed on the hard disk, I get "An Error Occurred preparing the update". What should I do?

I have installed it successfully. But when I start the installer installed on the hard disk, I get "An Error Occurred preparing the update". What should I do?
no files attached.... so not sure....

no files attached.... so not sure....
My problem is that the picture is like this. The top prompt shows "An error occurred preparing the software update".

(Sorry for the lack of clarity in the photo

Attachments

• IMG_3404.jpg
    IMG_3404.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
My problem is that the picture is like this. The top prompt shows "An error occurred preparing the software update".

(Sorry for the lack of clarity in the photo
missing your zipped EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back