Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have other SSDT's in your ACPI/Patched folder, you might want to try SortedOrder, in ACPI section of your config.plist and put SSDT-RX Vega 64-Version 2.3aml at the top.
This worked perfectly with my Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+

View attachment 470386

View attachment 470387

I tried but it doesn't work the same ... I noticed in your config that, besides "SSDT-RX Vega 64-Version 2.3.aml", you also have "SSDT-VEGA64.aml", why? However, I also share my EFI in order to see if there are errors that allow my card to slow down. Thank you

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 80
To just enable the Orinoco frame buffer, you just need:
Code:
<dict>
      <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)</key>
      <dict>
            <key>@0,name</key>
            <string>ATY,Orinoco</string>
      </dict>
</dict>

Just check for the correct PCIRoot Path

Thanks for that. Yes I had the original setup in my config, but given the lack of performance increase on my 580 I'd just like to enjoy the lower power consumption by just enabling the Orinoco frame buffer.

Hi @mattystonnie, I have a Nitro + Vega 64, and I noticed, with premiere, that metal rendering is really slow. So I followed your guide, using your SSDT for vega 64 and kext dAGPM, but the results are the same. Compare with Geekbench. How can I solve it? Thanks

Ioreg copy pls.

@mattystonnie
Thanx for your work!
I would like to understand how to create an ssdt for my system.
Or I ask you if you can tell me how to change the Device Config. I know how to do it, but I don't know how to recover the graphics card data to insert ...

Waiting for RX570

Aren't 570 and 580 using the same framebuffer?

The RX580 code I posted in my previous comment should do the trick. Just make sure to replace it with your RX570's PciRoot path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back