1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
i just bought this stuff and i wish chimera will adding support for this card working on Lion or Mountain Lion.

:eek: :crazy:

Also this cards 7*** stuck at this chimera screen ( img attached )

Will be nice is we can boot for now whit GE=No and wait if Apple release any driver in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    273.6 KB · Views: 1,239
Also this cards 7*** stuck at this chimera screen ( img attached )

Will be nice is we can boot for now whit GE=No and wait if Apple release any driver in the near future.
Until Apple releases drivers it is unusable.

Are we still waiting on drivers from Apple for the other 7XXX cards? Or just the 7870. My request has to do with the 7770. Is support for cards with larger BIOS coming down the line for chimera/chameleon?

Are we still waiting on drivers from Apple for the other 7XXX cards? Or just the 7870. My request has to do with the 7770. Is support for cards with larger BIOS coming down the line for chimera/chameleon?

The drivers are there with the 10.8.3 being out now. You can actually get them work (check the recent articles) but it needs either an integrated graphics card or an already supported one to get through the installation process. So yeah... the only obstacle between us and a "smooth" install is the support for a lager BIOS.

Hope that happens soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back