Motherboard
X58A ud3r
CPU
i7
Graphics
Gt640
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi there, first sorry for my bad english..... I got an HP Elitebook 8770W with ATI Radeon HD 7700 series running Yosemite Everything works fine except CI / QE acceleration . The Card shown in the system profiler is Card Vendor 0x682d1002. Can´t get it work. I spent hours of research my skill is too bad to fix.
AMD Radeon x4000.kext and AMDRadeonAccelerator . kext failed to load.
Please HELP ... Thank you very much in advance.

Hi there, first sorry for my bad english..... I got an HP Elitebook 8770W with ATI Radeon HD 7700 series running Yosemite Everything works fine except CI / QE acceleration . The Card shown in the system profiler is Card Vendor 0x682d1002. Can´t get it work. I spent hours of research my skill is too bad to fix.
AMD Radeon x4000.kext and AMDRadeonAccelerator . kext failed to load.
Please HELP ... Thank you very much in advance.

You might do some research here....

AMD Radeon/ATI graphics card info:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/174-ati/

Also, there is an existing guide for a similar laptop config...
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-hp-elitebook-8x70p-with-amd-radeon-7570m-only.204562/

I checked all no success....still no acceleration.. in fact it is a Fire Pro M4000 (Chelsea XT GL ) like shown in Windows.. any Ideas ??

I checked all no success....still no acceleration.. in fact it is a Fire Pro M4000 (Chelsea XT GL ) like shown in Windows.. any Ideas ??

I have no specific knowledge of that hardware...
For you to do the appropriate research.

I have no specific knowledge of that hardware...
For you to do the appropriate research.

Thank you very much RehabMan ..if you can´t help than i see no chance to get it work.......is there somebody out there with a suggestion ....

;) Ok. I need a recommendation. I can try to find an used Graphic Card which might work on this HP Elitebook 8770W replacing the build in ATI Radeon HD 7700. I would be lucky to run OSX from Mavericks on ...until Sierra. Which Cards could give me success running Acceleraton. Thank you very much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back