ati
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello there,
any info or change to get a AMD Radeon HD 7xxx (M) Series working in ML?!

i've allready tried on my new HP EliteBook 8570p installing 10.8 with UniBeast... it's just working with "GraphicsEnabler=No" ...

Booting without immediatly after hitting enter....
when startin in verbose mode i can see the screen starts to flicker right after Framebuffer line... :(

i also tried the trick from the ati6xxx Series to install the kext after installing but of course didn't changed anything...

any ideas?!thx

I am using the latest model of HP Elitebook 8570P (Core i7 3720QM + AMD Radeon HD 7570M)

Looks like there is no way to enable AMD Radeon HD 7570M - I couldn't find solution. Even with 10.8.3 update (I heard that there is Radeon HD 7XXXX drivers included) but no mobile version of 7570M support.
I also tried to find a way to enable integrated intel HD 4000 but looks like HP disabled from the factory and does not provide BIOS option. Only AMD Radeon HD 7570M is available on this laptop.

Hi,

I have same model - 2013 HP Elitebook 8570p - i7 3720QM with AMD Radeon HD 7570M
Looks like this model's integrated intel HD 4000 is disabled from the factory and there is no BIOS option to turn on this.

I have running 10.8.3 Mountain Lion on this machine, everything works fine(replaced wi-fi card) but there is no way to enable 7570M.
Looks like it is impossible to enable 7570M since there is no driver support.
I hope there is a way to turn on integrated HD 4000 but I couldn't find solution for this neither...

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Thanks!

required to run the binary patch or use an external monitor

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-12 at 10.16.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-12 at 10.16.21 PM.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 6,579
alexlov, Could you please give me some details? I have been looking for the solution for several months. Desperate for the tip! Thanks!

We must use the Chameleon bootloader, and the need for an external monitor and turn GraphicsEnabler = Yes. To view this built-in monitor required binary patch controller 6000 and it requires videobios. I am Russian, and it's hard to communicate in a foreign language, I'm sorry

We must use the Chameleon bootloader, and the need for an external monitor and turn GraphicsEnabler = Yes. To view this built-in monitor required binary patch controller 6000 and it requires videobios. I am Russian, and it's hard to communicate in a foreign language, I'm sorry

Could you please share the dsdt and patched kext files?
Thank you very much!!!

Hi alexlov, could you please post your patched ATI6000Controller.kext / videobios... I have been trying but still couldn't make it. You are the only hope - please. Thank you.

Hey guys,

Having some trouble with my Hackintosh. I am on a Sony Vaio windows 8 (computer model. sve15129cgs) with Atherons ar9485 wi-fi card, AMD Radeon HD 7650M 2gb graphics, and Sony backlit keyboard + gesture supported trackpad.

Wifi not working. Graphics not working, and mouse and trackpad work trackpad is recognized as a mouse and so I can't do gestures... Also didn't know how to change hdd from IDE to AHCI because option wasn't here in BIOS?

PLEASE HELP!! :crazy:

Hi,

I have the same HP Elitebook 8570p laptop. I am new to this process, and I am not knowledgable as you folks. I am able to boot it, but my screen resolution is fixed to 1024x768. I have HD4000 graphics on it. I am using GraphicsEnabler=No, because only that setting is working. I tried using the device ids in chimera plist, but no use, screen just turn into blank. PLease help me with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back