2. eMac
  3. iBook
  4. iMac
  5. Power Mac
  6. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!

well, the amd radeon 6470m on my hp 8560p on os x el capitan is ULTRA BUGGY, the dock is opaque, graphical glitches in safari, lines coming up at me on the login screen, very poor. so if somebody could port the 6470m drivers from any linux OS?

thanks.

P.S. i also have other driver problems with the sound, which is an IDT 92HD80, and i also have vga problems, usb 3 problems, and wifi problems... i also have a hardware info report.

Attachments

• hp 8560p hardware info.txt
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,728
Why are you posting El Capitan stuff under Sierra forum?
I recall AMD released drivers for Mac no?

Why are you posting El Capitan stuff under Sierra forum?
I recall AMD released drivers for Mac no?
wait, DID I JUST POST THIS IN THE SIERRA FORUM? my bad.
anyways, can you try to move this to el capitan, and solve this problem?

Hi!

well, the amd radeon 6470m on my hp 8560p on os x el capitan is ULTRA BUGGY, the dock is opaque, graphical glitches in safari, lines coming up at me on the login screen, very poor. so if somebody could port the 6470m drivers from any linux OS?

thanks.

P.S. i also have other driver problems with the sound, which is an IDT 92HD80, and i also have vga problems, usb 3 problems, and wifi problems... i also have a hardware info report.

Sounds like to me that you dont have QE/CI enabled. Which Graphics card are you trying to use intel iGPU or Dedicated?

You can do it via Clover in Graphics injection section. You will need to do some research on google on which Frame Buffer your card uses.
thank you very much, and just to know i still have an audio problem, a usb 3 problem, a wifi problem (in which that is supposed to happen since os x does not support intel wifi) and i also said that my audio codec is an IDT 92HD80...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back