Problem reporting.

1.intel power gadget shows that my igpu is working always at full speed 1.25ghz
2.10.10.5 /z97x gaming g1 bk / f7 / 4790K / GTX 980 TI
3.DSDT patch by toleda repository

airplay.zip

Attachments

• airplay.zip
    734.1 KB · Views: 127
Should the procedure in post #1 here work with a monitor connected to Nvidia graphics and the Intel onboard graphics disabled in the BIOS?

Because I have my monitor on a GT 740, and it works OK with the integrated graphics enabled, but I don't get a boot screen if the integrated graphics are disabled.

I'm not sure whether to proceed with troubleshooting, or if the only solution is to leave onboard graphics enabled.

Should the procedure in post #1 here work with a monitor connected to Nvidia graphics and the Intel onboard graphics disabled in the BIOS?

Because I have my monitor on a GT 740, and it works OK with the integrated graphics enabled, but I don't get a boot screen if the integrated graphics are disabled.

I'm not sure whether to proceed with troubleshooting, or if the only solution is to leave onboard graphics enabled.

For me, I have my HD4600 enabled in bios and AirPlay mirroring works fine. The HD4600 doesn't show up in the System Information though.

Hey guys,

I have a problem with airplay mirroring to my AppleTV 4. I followed the guid and I get the airplay symbol. I can stream movies from Safari or QuickTime without any issues. But if I want to use airplay mirroring with, I get only a few FPS (round about 3 FPS). It is very slow. :(

With my iPhone all is great, so the network should be OK.

My system:
- ga-u77x-udh5
- i7 3770k
- hd4000 + gtx960
- Clover with my own dsdt to inject "ig-platform-id 01620007"

Have anyone the same problem? Exists there a solution?

Attachments

• config.plist
    4 KB · Views: 134
  • rumsdi.ioreg
    4.6 MB · Views: 142
  • debug.log
    22 KB · Views: 148
Hey, did I get it right, that result of this guide is discrete and iGPU working together and discrete GPU is the main GPU?

I have GTX560 and HD3000, GTX560 is the primary, I followed the guide but I am not able to boot (blackscreen after boot) with MacMini5,1 profile, MacPro3,1 profile works, but I have to have MacMini5,1 right?

Thanks for info.

EDIT: I am able to boot now (forget the Nvidia Inject), but my question is still here :)
EDIT: I am using integrated GPU as default and still have problem to have 3 monitors

Is there a way to enable this in El Capitan? I have a GT 430 running as the primary with a 2600k. Seems flawless, don't run to run IG as it's glitchy (HD 3000 has always been in my experience). When I run IG, AirPlay works. When I follow all the steps to the letter, I can't get Airplay going. On El Cap, is there extra steps in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back