CPU
i5 3210m 2.5 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 7670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hello i have a (thank god) fully working hackintosh on my laptop. but i want to use my amd radeon hd 7670m for rendering on premiere pro but i cant use it. it looks like it has no kext loaded can someone help??
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 23.29.05.png

hello i have a (thank god) fully working hackintosh on my laptop. but i want to use my amd radeon hd 7670m for rendering on premiere pro but i cant use it. it looks like it has no kext loaded can someone help??View attachment 470369
read the faq about discreet graphics:

read the faq about discreet graphics:

oh i see so i cannot use the amd as the renderer for playback device on premiere pro?
bcause i dont need to use it for display. i just need it to render the videos.
sorry for asking, still learning things
bcoz i think it will be supported coz the mac os detect the device.

oh i see so i cannot use the amd as the renderer for playback device on premiere pro?
bcause i dont need to use it for display. i just need it to render the videos.
sorry for asking, still learning things
bcoz i think it will be supported coz the mac os detect the device.
my hack recognised my nvidia but was still unable to work as not supported, sorry!

How did you get past the problem on your last post?

From the link by Rehabman.
If your discrete device (AMD Radeon or Nvidia) is not routed through the Intel GPU, then it is considered dedicated. Some laptops have the internal display connected to the Intel GPU and the external HDMI/DP port connected to the discrete graphics device. It is rare, but in that case you would be able to get the device to work with the external display with proper kexts and correct configuration, much like a dual-GPU desktop setup.

It is listed in the 4000kext as a Bonaire device. Have you tried the external ports with a display?

Here's a link to some mixed results. AMD Radeon HD 7670m and El Capitan (no HD4000 ...www.tonymacx86.com › ... › El Capitan Laptop Support

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.41.29 AM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back