Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6470M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
good evening everyone I need help with my graphics card amd 6470m on sierra 10.12.6.il notebook is a hp elitebook 8560p only has the 6470m no intel hd, I use the last clover in uefi and I managed to have the graphics acceleration 1024 perfect colors etc I used framebuffer hidrilla but my problem and that does not work display port if I attack the notebook on the tv with hdmi cable is not recognized the card I also tried the patch edid identical result everything works except display port
if you have any advice I would be grateful

good evening everyone I need help with my graphics card amd 6470m on sierra 10.12.6.il notebook is a hp elitebook 8560p only has the 6470m no intel hd, I use the last clover in uefi and I managed to have the graphics acceleration 1024 perfect colors etc I used framebuffer hidrilla but my problem and that does not work display port if I attack the notebook on the tv with hdmi cable is not recognized the card I also tried the patch edid identical result everything works except display port
if you have any advice I would be grateful

You will need to look into patching the AMD framebuffer kext. There are plenty of guides/info if you search for it.

hello rehabman thanks for the answer..credimi I read any word that related to the video card in question I tried millions of framebuffer only with el capitan I could have a connection hdmi but the images had continuous lag the only thing on which I have many doubts it concerns the extraction of the rom vbios that from windows with gpuz gives me error reading bios device not compatible with dpci manager once I give 1 lvdd 1 dmi and 1 vga another the result was 1 lvdd 3 serial port e1 vga I tried alternative methods for extract the vbios but I did not find anything that works. tonight I am attaching some files if someone can help me I would be grateful
You will need to look into patching the AMD framebuffer kext. There are plenty of guides/info if you search for it.

hello everyone place my files if anyone could give me help I would be grateful

this is are my file

Attachments

• ssdt.aml
    1.4 KB · Views: 142
  • DSDT.aml
    44.5 KB · Views: 144
  • config.plist
    8.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Copia di redsock bios decode.pdf
    16.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Copia di radeon bios decode.pdf
    16.5 KB · Views: 161
hi , can you help me i have the same labtop hp8560p with only amd 6470m can you help me it read only 5 mb on high seria 10.13.6 thanks in advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back