Contribute
Register

Alternatives to Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI Mini ITX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
The Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI Mini ITX listed in the Buyers guide is nearly impossible to find online. Mostly out of stock, or new at exorbitant prices.

Any good alternatives that are easy to come by, and have well documented Install guides on this site? Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

The Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI Mini ITX listed in the Buyers guide is nearly impossible to find online. Mostly out of stock, or new at exorbitant prices.

Any good alternatives that are easy to come by, and have well documented Install guides on this site? Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Look at the ones listed in the Buyer's Guide - they made the list because they are tested to be compatible with OS X. Several Z97 and H97 boards are still readily available:

• ASUS H97I-PLUS
  • ASUS Z97I-PLUS
  • ASRock H97M-ITX/AC
  • ASRock Z97E-ITX/AC

There are also several that are not in the Buyer's Guide (because they're 8-series), but should work just as well:

• Gigabyte GA-Q87N
  • ASRock B85M-ITX (a particular bargain, currently $44.99 @ Newegg.com),
  • MSI H81TI
  • MSI H81I

Thank you very much. I had only wanted to go with the Gigabyte because it seemed the most popular and I figured their installation and setup was well documented on this site. Is it fair to say that I'll be able to find instruction on this site for these other options you recommended?

Thanks again for the help.

Thank you very much. I had only wanted to go with the Gigabyte because it seemed the most popular and I figured their installation and setup was well documented on this site. Is it fair to say that I'll be able to find instruction on this site for these other options you recommended?

Thanks again for the help.

Decide which one(s) you're interested in and do a search for the model number here on the forums to see what kind of guides are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back