Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3815/9268022268_8730b5109b_k.jpg

After going through a few steps in a previous thread, this is where I'm at. The system definition has been changed, tried all of the Mac Mini profiles. Also removed the AppleTyMCEDriver.kext file.

Hoping to get this system working!! If I can, I'll end up buying another for my composing workstation; I'm still using a 2006 Dual Xeon Mac Pro.

go into system/library/extensions/ copy and paste the applehda kext to desktop for safe keeping then remove the the applehda kext and run kext utility and reboot you might have to use mac drive for windows to fix this

example u do a fresh install u r still going to have the same issue with voodoohda so u will still have to remove the applehda kext. as far as mac drive for windows its for emergency when u cant boot in safe mode with unibeast

Ah ok, i gotcha. I do have Mac Drive installed on my Mac Pro that dual boots Win7x64

I'm trying this now so... cross fingers. Would love to see the login scree without SAFE BOOT in the corner! This process has not been easy...but I knew it would be a little difficult.

ok did lots of research on this kp most likely cause ram isnt set to 1600 for hd4000 or os issue aka sl or ml this issue never cropped in lion at that i found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back