Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
well i totally reinstalled mac osx ml in my probook 4430s because i was having sound issues when updating to 10.8.5. now i installed the system and updated, updated successfully but i still got no sound. got apple hda stock and ran probook installer to patch apple hda but it does not seems to work
any help? plz this is making me mad =/ i need this laptop to work

it seemed that kext installer was not working. used another kext installer and another apple hda and then it worked! finally!:-O

it seemed that kext installer was not working. used another kext installer and another apple hda and then it worked! finally!:-O

What "kext installer?"

What "kext installer?"
i tried kext beast first. then kext wizard. but i guess i had the wrong kext or installer.a rebuild in the permissions and another apple hda extracted again from combo worked. thx rehab man :)

i tried kext beast first. then kext wizard. but i guess i had the wrong kext or installer.a rebuild in the permissions and another apple hda extracted again from combo worked. thx rehab man :)

Wrong kext then. Definitely KextBeast and Kext Wizard work. Glad you have it sorted...

yeah i guess it was the wrong kexts, but i definitely had to reinstall osx. now ill install supplemental update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back