Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z370-HD3P
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Hi! First post here!

I am planning on building a hackintosh for a not-to-power-consuming music production projects. I have so many ideas with my guitar and I wanna get these stuff recorded :)

Motherboard : Z270-HD3P (Z270/1151/DDR4)
CPU: Intel i5 7500 (1151/3.40 GHz/6 MB)
SSD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
RAM: 1x Corsair Vengeance 16GB LPX DDR4 2400
GPU: unknown
PSU: unknown
Cooler: unknown

So first of all, will these parts work as should? I saw a few success threades, I hope I got it right.

Second, I don't know which PSU and Cooler I will need. There will be no gaming at all, and records will be DI so it doesn't has to be super quite either. And I want to get the cheapest GPU for the system to run smoothly, no gaming nor video editing is needed.

And last, I got a kink to build it on a monitor vesa-mount case. I don't have the parts yet, so I don't have a physical perspective of the build.. do you that it is possible?

Hi! First post here!

I am planning on building a hackintosh for a not-to-power-consuming music production projects. I have so many ideas with my guitar and I wanna get these stuff recorded :)

Motherboard : Z270-HD3P (Z270/1151/DDR4)
CPU: Intel i5 7500 (1151/3.40 GHz/6 MB)
SSD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
RAM: 1x Corsair Vengeance 16GB LPX DDR4 2400
GPU: unknown
PSU: unknown
Cooler: unknown

So first of all, will these parts work as should? I saw a few success threades, I hope I got it right.

Second, I don't know which PSU and Cooler I will need. There will be no gaming at all, and records will be DI so it doesn't has to be super quite either. And I want to get the cheapest GPU for the system to run smoothly, no gaming nor video editing is needed.

And last, I got a kink to build it on a monitor vesa-mount case. I don't have the parts yet, so I don't have a physical perspective of the build.. do you that it is possible?

Yes, I think so. This should work even without a GPU. Do you still want a separate discrete GPU?

Yes, I think so. This should work even without a GPU. Do you still want a separate discrete GPU?

I rather not to buying a GPU if I possible. Worst case, if problems will occur, I can buy a separate GPU at any time.

And what do you think about vesa-mount case for this build? Doable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back