Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Alienware Aurora R6
CPU
Intel core i5-7400
Graphics
Nvidia Gtx 1060
Hello
For the pass few day I've been trying to install sierra 10.12.6 on my aurora r6 and it just wont boot. I've try 12.3 and that works but the webdrivers wont enable, so I did some research online and it saids I have to update to 12.4 or higher ( if that is correct) so I did so I update it to 12.6 and now I get kernel panic. If anything let me know what I'm doing wrong and so on and its not my first time running osx on a pc it just been a while that I've done it and alot has change on how it works under the hood

Pc specs
Alienware Aurora R6
Intel I5-7400
Nvidia gtx1060
8gb ddr4

thanx

Attachments

• IMG_20171019_233617.jpg
    IMG_20171019_233617.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 176
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Your image shows an active Serial Port (SuperIO) which should be disabled in your BIOS settings.

Il check that out cuase i try looking for it and i didnt find nothing about Super IO

Last edited:
so I did so I update it to 12.6 and now I get kernel panic.
DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger (128mb usually works well).

il try to post screenshots of the bios cause its dosent give me nothing to work on but thanks anyways its probaly a lost cost but i did saw some one did made it run which i think its possible but its out of my knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back