Graphics
HD 4600 1920x1080, GTX-960M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
my laptop is alienware 18
i7 4810hq 2.8 and dual crossfire AMD R9 M290x

i'm using clover 4509 latest

I have installed yosemite and elcpaitan and mostly every things works great except realtek sound card alc668 and wifi when using the intel 4600 gpu

also i can use the dual AMD R9 M290x but another problem appears that it only works through hdmi screen
both laptop screen and the tv connected through cdmi works with the and card but the internal laptop screen stays black and can't see anything on it

to make and cards work i select inject edid and inject ate and deinit for both cards

i can use both internal laptop screen and tv through hdmi when using the intel 4600 gpu

i don't know what should i choose to edit in the config.plist to get the internal screen works with the amd card
i can see every thing during boot and it loading then become black at login screen and can't see anything

here is some pics and ioreg backup from my device

Attachments

• Mido’s MacBook Pro amd r9 m290x.ioreg
    6.7 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
my laptop is alienware 18
i7 4810hq 2.8 and dual crossfire AMD R9 M290x

i'm using clover 4509 latest

I have installed yosemite and elcpaitan and mostly every things works great except realtek sound card alc668 and wifi when using the intel 4600 gpu

also i can use the dual AMD R9 M290x but another problem appears that it only works through hdmi screen
both laptop screen and the tv connected through cdmi works with the and card but the internal laptop screen stays black and can't see anything on it

to make and cards work i select inject edid and inject ate and deinit for both cards

i can use both internal laptop screen and tv through hdmi when using the intel 4600 gpu

i don't know what should i choose to edit in the config.plist to get the internal screen works with the amd card
i can see every thing during boot and it loading then become black at login screen and can't see anything

here is some pics and ioreg backup from my device

Maybe use a different ATI personality (instead of Futomaki), or may require patching the connector data in the framebuffer.

could you please tell me what should I do?
where can I get ATi personality

and what frame buffer should I use or patch

I'm not familiar with the details. You will need to read the relevant Clover documentation.

I'm not familiar with the details. You will need to read the relevant Clover documentation.
thanks will try to search it's really annoying that it works perfect with external screen and every thing works great

could you also help me about the sound driver for Realtek alc 3661

updated to Mac OS high Sierra 10.13.5
and also every thing works great except laptop screen when using the amd r9 card but it works on external screen without any problem

and managed to get audio also working on my Realtek alc 3661 and works great

will try to find a fix for this last issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back