Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Alienware R3 13 Signature Edition
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 630 + GTX 1060
Hello Hackintosh family! I really need some help, I am having a real hard time install macOS Sierra/High Sierra on my laptop. If anyone can help that would be amazing

Here are the specs for the laptop:

Model: Alienware 13 R3 Signature Edition Laptop
CPU: i7-7700HQ
Ram: 1 8gb DDR4 Module
iGPU: Intel HD 630
GPU: GTX 1060
Storage: 1Tb Toshiba NVMe drive

Hello Hackintosh family! I really need some help, I am having a real hard time install macOS Sierra/High Sierra on my laptop. If anyone can help that would be amazing

Here are the specs for the laptop:

Model: Alienware 13 R3 Signature Edition Laptop
CPU: i7-7700HQ
Ram: 1 8gb DDR4 Module
iGPU: Intel HD 630
GPU: GTX 1060
Storage: 1Tb Toshiba NVMe drive

Read the article, saw some helpful information, one of my main issues is that I can't really get the installer to show up, it either hangs at the apple logo or restarts, and I ran -v to see the error code, and got nothing from it.

Read the article, saw some helpful information, one of my main issues is that I can't really get the installer to show up, it either hangs at the apple logo or restarts, and I ran -v to see the error code, and got nothing from it.
you mean a blank screen when booting verbose?

did you get to the section regarding "problem reporting"?

you mean a blank screen when booting verbose?

did you get to the section regarding "problem reporting"?
Not really sometimes it just freezes, and sometimes it goes to the installation but I havent had any luck fully installing it. I have hackintoshed laptops before, but I've never done it with a laptop with integrated graphics + a gpu.

Not really sometimes it just freezes, and sometimes it goes to the installation but I havent had any luck fully installing it. I have hackintoshed laptops before, but I've never done it with a laptop with integrated graphics + a gpu.
you will need to upload your problem reporting files

you will need to upload your problem reporting files
I'll remake the bootable USB. I'm going to try unibeast again. I was considering doing the vanilla installation method.

I'll remake the bootable USB. I'm going to try unibeast again. I was considering doing the vanilla installation method.
unibeast is for desktops

Link to laptop guide:
use a later version of clover form the downloads section

unibeast is for desktops

Link to laptop guide:
use a later version of clover form the downloads section
I am currently reading the guide for it, and I saw that VMs aren't reccomended for USB installtion creation, but I don't have anythign else to use.

I am currently reading the guide for it, and I saw that VMs aren't reccomended for USB installtion creation, but I don't have anythign else to use.
you need a mac or a working hackintosh to create the installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back