Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS G531GT
CPU
i5-9300H
Graphics
UHD 630+GTX 1650
Hi everyone I tried everything for fixing my sound card there are too many option but non of them fully fixed my issue I tried to patch applealc with audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0b0.command prop I tried patched dsdt hdas---->>>hdef almost all audio layouts applealc cloveralc realtekalc codec commander patched apple alc's from many sources non of them worked only VoodooHDA is working but it has no microphone I realized only issue on voodoohda shown only black rear microphone I find a portable microphone and tried and quality extremely bad but its working but no matter what I couldn't add my laptop's microphone on the list so I can't use them because of this. On Apple.alc kext my microphone working but there are no sound.
I was already mentioned this but I want to open a new topic because older one has too much other things here is older one;
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...a-10-12-to-10-12-4.220251/page-4#post-1491684

my Vendor Id: 0x10ec0899
I am using only kexts under clover folder I am using native applehda.kext no kext installed on system
I deleted all audio kext for now I didn't install voodoohda perfpane or etc just kext on clover
My current system files is on the attachment I hope someone can help me

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 148
Hi everyone I tried everything for fixing my sound card there are too many option but non of them fully fixed my issue I tried to patch applealc with audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0b0.command prop I tried patched dsdt hdas---->>>hdef almost all audio layouts applealc cloveralc realtekalc codec commander patched apple alc's from many sources non of them worked only VoodooHDA is working but it has no microphone I realized only issue on voodoohda shown only black rear microphone I find a portable microphone and tried and quality extremely bad but its working but no matter what I couldn't add my laptop's microphone on the list so I can't use them because of this. On Apple.alc kext my microphone working but there are no sound.
I was already mentioned this but I want to open a new topic because older one has too much other things here is older one;
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...a-10-12-to-10-12-4.220251/page-4#post-1491684

my Vendor Id: 0x10ec0899
I am using only kexts under clover folder I am using native applehda.kext no kext installed on system
I deleted all audio kext for now I didn't install voodoohda perfpane or etc just kext on clover
My current system files is on the attachment I hope someone can help me
Mirone's Audio Patcher:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/496-applehda-patcher/
may do the job

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2017-05-24 20.08.12.png
    Ekran Resmi 2017-05-24 20.08.12.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 370
sorry for delay

You should try with FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext.
(commonly required with HDEF 0xa171).

Also, you should check that your AppleHDA actually uses layout-id 3.
And you should check that it is patched for your codec (0x10ec0899... Realtek ALC899).

You should try with FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext.
(commonly required with HDEF 0xa171).

Also, you should check that your AppleHDA actually uses layout-id 3.
And you should check that it is patched for your codec (0x10ec0899... Realtek ALC899).
I find the that topic I can recognize my applehda this is not issue then I ll try to fakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext) but how can I make HDEF 0xa171 is there any dsdt patch for it?

I find the that topic I can recognize my applehda this is not issue then I ll try to fakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext) but how can I make HDEF 0xa171 is there any dsdt patch for it?

0xa171->0xa170 mapping has nothing to do with ACPI.
Use FakePCIID as mentioned.
And seems like you should make sure the AppleHDA is appropriate for your audio codec.
Your ioreg shows ALC899, not ALC898.

0xa171->0xa170 mapping has nothing to do with ACPI.
Use FakePCIID as mentioned.
And seems like you should make sure the AppleHDA is appropriate for your audio codec.
Your ioreg shows ALC899, not ALC898.
I have alc898 I don't know why it shows like that
Finally I get voice from my sound card auto jack recognizing (thank you for that)working but no sound on headphone or microphone :(

Attachments

• Arşiv.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 80
I have alc898 I don't know why it shows like that

Attach audio codec dump from Linux.

Finally I get voice from my sound card auto jack recognizing (thank you for that)working but no sound on headphone or microphone :(

What is an "auto jack"?
You may need tweaks in CodecCommander specifically for your codec (requires experimentation with hda-verb, knowledge of HDA spec, AppleHDA patching, etc).
Or the patched AppleHDA may not be appropriate for the details of your audio codec... (eg. wrong pathmaps)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back