Motherboard
Gigabyte X99P-SLI
CPU
i7 6800K
Graphics
Asus Radeon RX 580 8GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have P8Z77 - V motherboard witch integrated ALC892 sound and patched BIOS. Everything was worikng fine on 10.8.2. Now on 10.8.3 I have a lot of sound interruptions, it means sound working great than muted for a second and sound is back etc ...

I've tried everything from different version on multibeast, diffrent version of kexts, different patches, and always the same issue. It doesent matter what I do, Skype, youtube, itunes it's frustrating.

My config P8Z77-V + i5 + 9500GT + 12GB 1600MHz Ram + 128GB SSD

Please help :(

I have P8Z77 - V motherboard witch integrated ALC892 sound and patched BIOS. Everything was worikng fine on 10.8.2. Now on 10.8.3 I have a lot of sound interruptions, it means sound working great than muted for a second and sound is back etc ...
Audio did not change in 10.8.3. Restore the 10.8.2 backup or clean install.

So I decided to use VooodooHDA, we will see wahat happend when 10.8.4 will be release :)

Just a suggestion, Go to applications/Utilities/Audio Midi Setup and Change the output from 44100Hz to 48000Hz.
This worked for me but may not for you but it is worth a try.
You can always revert back if the result is the same:thumbup:

I have exact the same issue with my P8Z77-M Pro and ALC892. When I use iMac 12.2, 13.1, 13,2 or a Mac-Mini profile I always have popping sound. When I use the Antipop app the popping sound is going away until I wake my system from stand-by. Then it always comes back. The solution to go to applications/Utilities/Audio Midi Setup and Change the output from 44100Hz to 48000Hz works fine for me too. But again until next wake from stand-by. You can than also switch it back to 44100Hz and that will work too. Again until next wake from stand-by. What really works is to make use of a Mac Pro system profile. No matter if 3,1 or 4,1 or 5,1 the sound pop will be solved with that. But then I get a different issue. No speedstep until I manually put my system to sleep and wake it again. After that speedstep works and sound works too. It is a bit annoying but I have to get used to it. Or pay ±2000 Euro for a real Mac...

I've solved. What I did - boot with boot loader Clover v2k r2652 using. When I accidentally disrupted Chameleon work. Also I'm fully had turned off Power management in BIOS. M/board GA-Z87N-WIFI
Clear sound. Yeah baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back