Motherboard
GA-Z68A-D3-B3
CPU
i3-2100
Graphics
HD 5770
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My motherboard (Gigabyte Z68A-D3-B3) has three outputs with 2 of them are really line in and mic in but under windows i can set them to be outputs for my surround sound. Is there a way to do this under OSX? I've tried everything and it seems that only the green output works under OSX.

Thanks!

71vDi-kV2nL._AA1500_.jpg

grun1009 said:
My motherboard (Gigabyte Z68A-D3-B3) has three outputs with 2 of them are really line in and mic in but under windows i can set them to be outputs for my surround sound. Is there a way to do this under OSX? I've tried everything and it seems that only the green output works under OSX.

Thanks!
I have a P8H67-I with the same configuration. Have not found a way to get anything different than the default configuration.

Many we could achive thise through a DSDT edit?
But i don't know how to do that, can anybody help?

Bump, sorry, i need help with this.

Hi Grun,
Im using same board like yours,
I used to have sound on my old 10.7.2 (popping one but i can live with that, i'm no sound engineer)
i cant quite remember what driver did i use but the lion im using there is not a fresh install (updated from 10.6.8)

Days ago i've tried to do "Fresh Lion" using uni beast guide,
The lion did work great, but the audio is no good.
i have tried to restored the AppleHDA, ALC8xx from old one but still cannot work.
i ve tried the Multibeast 4.2.1 audio driver also not work.
the new 889 beta driver also failed to work :(( :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What about your end have you find any luck yet ?

My essential hw config is
Gigabyte Z68A-D3-B3 F9
i2600K
HIS 6870

I haven't found anything yet :x
It's so frustrating. I don't think we'll ever get this so work unless somebody who knows about writing drives helps us :banghead:

grun1009 said:

Thanks!

71vDi-kV2nL._AA1500_.jpg

Me too, my MB is GA-PH67A-D3B3 use the same sound chip ALC889, just only green one can output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back