Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel NUC NUC7i5BNH (ESXi Host)
Graphics
Integrated/On-Board Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hey guys,

I'm using the LegacyHDA kext i've posted. I can't remember where I got it. I was wondering if someone could help me out here with the autoswitching. I'd love to have that working.

Thanks,
Andrew

P.S. I'd also like to relabel what it says in the Sound pref pane. For example Headphones "out" doesn't work for my front panel, I have to use Line Out. I've seen guides around but I can't remember where

Attachments

• LegacyHDA.kext.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 59
stuckwithme247 said:
Hey guys,

I'm using the LegacyHDA kext i've posted. I can't remember where I got it. I was wondering if someone could help me out here with the autoswitching. I'd love to have that working.

Thanks,
Andrew

P.S. I'd also like to relabel what it says in the Sound pref pane. For example Headphones "out" doesn't work for my front panel, I have to use Line Out. I've seen guides around but I can't remember where
No LegacyHDA needed...for ALC888 just ALC8xxHDA and AppleHDA Rollback (in addition with System Utilities ticked) from Multibeast is needed (if you have a DSDT installed). If no DSDT is installed, then you have to tick the non DSDT HDAEnabler for the ALC888 codec also. Before doing that, you have to delete LegacyHDA

Have a look

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2011-02-19 um 23.09.11.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2011-02-19 um 23.09.11.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back