Toshiba Satellite L850 (PSKG8A-046001)-Clover
CPU
i5-3210M/HM76
Graphics
HD 7670M,1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I followed the official steps to get audio working, injecting each layoutid until one worked. layoutid=10 let me listen only through the headphone jack, and no mic. I kept trying some more to see if any worked, but no luck. I then set it back to 10 and it doesn't work anymore. I'm very lost now.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• bootlog.txt
    29.1 KB · Views: 61
  • config.plist
    8.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot 2019-01-20 12.19.39.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-20 12.19.39.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 101
Hello,

I followed the official steps to get audio working, injecting each layoutid until one worked. layoutid=10 let me listen only through the headphone jack, and no mic. I kept trying some more to see if any worked, but no luck. I then set it back to 10 and it doesn't work anymore. I'm very lost now.

Thanks for the help.
using a desktop smbios? better off with a laptop one

check over the guide for updated config.plist's for Mojave
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

You don't have any injection properties for sound device under Devices/Properties/ and you didn't send your DSDT also your config is old, try to update it with the newest one and also try HPET Fix under DSDT patches

You don't have any injection properties for sound device under Devices/Properties/ and you didn't send your DSDT also your config is old, try to update it with the newest one and also try HPET Fix under DSDT patches
How do I find my DSDT and update my config? I tried that fix and injected layouts 10 again, but only the headphones work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back