Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 770
Hello I have been reading guide after guide on how to patch my applehda for codec alc668 and getting very angry, I brought this same laptop as in this post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g751jt-monster-of-hackintosh-laptop.170523/
in that post it says it has the alc269 but my code dump and windows all say its the alc668 as it shows in the code dump witch I have added.
I don't understand the next step after getting the code information, I have tried the patcher program for both 269 and 668 codec but still not working. on a fresh install the patcher dose not see any codec so very lost.
the post that I linked dose not have its alc files or config file shared so I can not try their setup

I have added my untouched applehda.kext And some my current config file, what I would really like to try his the person files from the post I linked, that would be cool, or if some one could help patch the applehda with the info from the code dump that 2 would be good.
thank you for ever helps in advance

Attachments

• codec_dump.text.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 55
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
  • config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 84
is any one able to help??? i have spent hours trying to get this stupid sound to work, i get it going but on reboot i loose it like the driver crashes is there an easyier way to patch the DSDT because i am struggling to complete this so the patched hda will work properly

Hello I have been reading guide after guide on how to patch my applehda for codec alc668 and getting very angry, I brought this same laptop as in this post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g751jt-monster-of-hackintosh-laptop.170523/
in that post it says it has the alc269 but my code dump and windows all say its the alc668 as it shows in the code dump witch I have added.
I don't understand the next step after getting the code information, I have tried the patcher program for both 269 and 668 codec but still not working. on a fresh install the patcher dose not see any codec so very lost.
the post that I linked dose not have its alc files or config file shared so I can not try their setup

I have added my untouched applehda.kext And some my current config file, what I would really like to try his the person files from the post I linked, that would be cool, or if some one could help patch the applehda with the info from the code dump that 2 would be good.
thank you for ever helps in advance

Refer to the FAQ for links/guides for AppleALC.kext:

been there

But evidently not reading very carefully.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

so by repeatedly installing mac over and over every time i tried any thing with my audio has made the laptop crash, should know what caused it maybe this week end. the best i get is audio to work but after i restart or shut down i get no sound one i start it back up. i have tried to patch the dsdt and always get errors and failed patch. really should have looked into this laptop more before buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back