Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Beginning in macOS 10.12.6 (public betas) Apple removed the AirPortBrcm4360.kext from the S/L/E folder, but kept it as a plugin in the IO80211Family.kext. Beginning in High Sierra (public beta) the 4360 kext was replaced by the AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG.kext (at least on my setup). This of course causes some patches to not work. I do not have the expertise to answer all of the questions but I will describe what is working for me:

I have an Azurewave CE123H Wifi/Bluetooth combo card. Up through 10.12.6 Public Beta version 5, these Clover settings have worked well for me:
Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
…
            <key>WIFI</key>
            <string>0x43a014E4</string>
…
        </dict>
    </dict>
    <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
    <dict>
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
        <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo, 10.12.x (credit the-darkvoid)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                gflSqgAAdSk=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AirPortBrcm4360</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                gflSqgAAZpA=
                </data>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>
using the following kexts in the 10.12 Clover kexts folder:

BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext
FakePCIID.kext

I have full 5ghz US etc. BLE, handoff, hotspot, etc.

With Apple using AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG.kext as the wireless kext in 10.13 (public beta), the following change works:
Code:
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>BCM4352-fvco, (credit Sherlocks based on the-darkvoid original)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                gf9SqgAAdMQ=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC-MFG</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                gf9SqgAAZpA=
                </data>
            </dict>

The kexts are in the 10.13 Clover kexts folder of course and everything still works as before. Please note: I do not have the expertise to answer many questions in this area, Rehabman or Toleda are far better at that.

HTH, of course YMMV.

@jerryy2345, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@jerryy2345, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

I can appreciate that the information would be needed for assistance, but if you re-read what I posted, I am not asking for any assistance in this matter. I am pointing out information that comes from being part of the public beta testing. This information I listed may assist others or not.

I can appreciate that the information would be needed for assistance, but if you re-read what I posted, I am not asking for any assistance in this matter. I am pointing out information that comes from being part of the public beta testing. This information I listed may assist others or not.
Please fill out your profile as requested in Post #2, and you agreed to the Rules when you registered.

Please fill out your profile as requested in Post #2, and you agreed to the Rules when you registered.

Hello,

I am in complete compliance with every rule listed, I have asked no one for any assistemce.

Have a safe holoday.

Hi everyone!

Do we have a country code patch that works with High Sierra yet?

I got the WLAN running with this, but Bluetooth isn't working at all. Any hint what could be the problem?
Clover Folder is attached.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 486
Beginning in macOS 10.12.6 (public betas) Apple removed the AirPortBrcm4360.kext from the S/L/E folder, but kept it as a plugin in the IO80211Family.kext. Beginning in High Sierra (public beta) the 4360 kext was replaced by the AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG.kext (at least on my setup). This of course causes some patches to not work. I do not have the expertise to answer all of the questions but I will describe what is working for me:

I have an Azurewave CE123H Wifi/Bluetooth combo card. Up through 10.12.6 Public Beta version 5, these Clover settings have worked well for me:
Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
…
            <key>WIFI</key>
…
        </dict>
    </dict>
    <dict>
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
        <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                gflSqgAAdSk=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                gflSqgAAZpA=
                </data>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>

BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
FakePCIID.kext

With Apple using AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG.kext as the wireless kext in 10.13 (public beta), the following change works:
Code:
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>BCM4352-fvco, (credit Sherlocks based on the-darkvoid original)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                gf9SqgAAdMQ=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                gf9SqgAAZpA=
                </data>
            </dict>

The kexts are in the 10.13 Clover kexts folder of course and everything still works as before. Please note: I do not have the expertise to answer many questions in this area, Rehabman or Toleda are far better at that.

HTH, of course YMMV.

You are a Life Saver!
It's so hard to find people with the exact same hardware - Thank you So Much! This worked for me after I upgraded to High Sierra with my Azurewave CE123H Wifi/Bluetooth combo card!

Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
…
            <key>WIFI</key>
…
        </dict>
    </dict>
    <dict>
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
        <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                gflSqgAAdSk=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                gflSqgAAZpA=
                </data>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>

BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
FakePCIID.kext

Code:
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                gf9SqgAAdMQ=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                gf9SqgAAZpA=
                </data>
            </dict>

HTH, of course YMMV.

Hey @jerryy2345 - do you mind telling/showing me what kexts you have in your EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/10.13/ and EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/10.13/Other folders?

I have the exact same Wifi/BT card - Wifi works great but my Bluetooth isn't being detected. Perhaps there is some sort of Clover Patch or Kext for Bluetooth?

Hey @jerryy2345 - do you mind telling/showing me what kexts you have in your EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/10.13/ and EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/10.13/Other folders?

I have the exact same Wifi/BT card - Wifi works great but my Bluetooth isn't being detected. Perhaps there is some sort of Clover Patch or Kext for Bluetooth?

Sorry for the very late reply, really I am. I hope you have the issues worked out for this. For what it is worth, to answer your question this is what I am using (still works for newly released High Sierra 13.2):

I have no kexts in the EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/10.13/Other folder. In the 10.13 folder, I have a lot of Rehabman's wonderful work:
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
and FakePCIID.kext
. --- all of these are the latest versions he has available.

For the config.plist entries, I use:
Code:
<key>FakeID</key>
        <dict>
            <key>WIFI</key>
along with:
Code:
<key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                gf9SqgAAdMQ=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                gf9SqgAAZpA=
                </data>
            </dict>
That is it. Again, I apologize for not answering earlier. HTH.

jerryy2345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back