Gigabyte GTX970
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am having the most annoying issue with my newest plex build. My build is the Customac Mini 2011 with the Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3 using the latest recommended version of Lnx2Mac's Realtek RTL81xx Driver. Also, i am on 10.7.3

Everything (apart from network) is working as expected.
Some artifacts/graphic glitches seen in the pics below :silent:

I am connecting with mobo ethernet to an AirPort Extreme which is also connected to three AirPort express's.

My plan is to have all my music and media on my new hack mini and then be able to stream the music to the AirPort express's.

Here's my problem.

When i boot my hack and open airport utility there is no beef, everything looks normal. After giving it a couple of minutes mac osx is starting to disconnect from the Airport units, unit by unit.. :beachball: :beachball: :beachball:

Network is very spotty and not trustworthy and a total deal breaker for even keeping the hack.

I have to sort this out, if it means buying a different ethernet card i'll guess i will. Even though i can't fit a full size PCI card in my case (super low profile)

I understand that this is kind of a specific issue and I would be amazed if someone have had a similar issue.

But please, I need help.

//azz

Attachments

• Namnlös 2.tiff
    244.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Namnlös 6.tiff
    239.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Namnlös 5.tiff
    231.7 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back