Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Good evening all,
I find myself back here again looking for help.
I managed to upgrade my Hackintosh from Clover to Opencore and it’s been working well for the most part, albeit without Airdop working since moving over, from what I understand this could be to do with my Z390 Pro WiFi but (and please forgive me) I used a very similar config which I downloaded online from a person with a similar setup. Could this be something to do with the port mappings and is it as simple as removing it in Hackintool?
I’ve just been having a look at the OC configurator and it’s a bit confusing. I also reset the NV Ram last week and can’t see how to change the system default back to MacOS on the selection screen boot now either, I was semi OK at getting through clover but the transition is not as obvious to me.
sorry to ask such basic questions but you guys were amazing when I was trying to get my build working on Clover (even though I had way too much config in there apparently)

cheers

raebs

Which WiFi are you using a natively compatible Broadcom or the built-in Intel card?
Which drivers are you using for WiFi and Bluetooth?
What do the Bluetooth and WiFi reports in System Information show?

See the two screenshots below for examples of what is show with a natively supported WIFI/BT card.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 13.07.51.png

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 13.08.14.png AirDrop section highlighted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back