Intel Core i7-4790K 8M Cache 4.40 GHz
Graphics
GeForce GTX 980Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
so i have mange to install os x sierra 10.12.4 on my computer, everything works great but i still want to fix iMessage and also i bought bluetooth dongle the i bought one from the buyer's guide it is the GMYLE Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter. I can enable bluetooth from setting and my iphone recognize the hackintosh but still i cant pair it and in my opinion this is the reason why Airdrop is not working. also iMessage not working either. Please if someone knows what to do, it'll be great !
Thanks .

Last edited:
So i fix iMessage, but still Airdrop not working same problem just like i mentioned before...

So for Airdrop i got to have Wifi in my computer ? It doesn't work with Ethernet from the cable ?
I think the clue is in the name but you can enable Airdrop over Ethernet :
Code:
defaults write com.apple.NetworkBrowser BrowseAllInterfaces 1

I think the clue is in the name but you can enable Airdrop over Ethernet :
Code:
i ran this command but i only get the tab on finder i'm still no able to transfer files i click on an image > share > airdrop and nothing happens...

i ran this command but i only get the tab on finder i'm still no able to transfer files i click on an image > share > airdrop and nothing happens...
I think that just enables two computers with Ethernet to 'Airdrop' to each other.

I think that just enables two computers with Ethernet to 'Airdrop' to each other.
i see.. So help me out what dongle should i buy ? i mean i already have one for bluetooth that i purchased and it worked out of the box because i chose it from the buyer's guide, can you give me a wifi dongle that will work out of the box just like the bluetooth or maybe one that i just need to install kexts. I just don't want to start and open my pc and to deal with parts dongle is simple for me and thats what i want

i see.. So help me out what dongle should i buy ? i mean i already have one for bluetooth that i purchased and it worked out of the box because i chose it from the buyer's guide, can you give me a wifi dongle that will work out of the box just like the bluetooth or maybe one that i just need to install kexts. I just don't want to start and open my pc and to deal with parts dongle is simple for me and thats what i want

Nope.
I don't use Wifi dongles so cannot recommend any - They are known to be problematic.
You will have to do your own research.

hei, i have problem with airdrop and imessage. I have Wifi (TPlink) and Bluetooth (try with IOGEAR GBU521W6 and Gymle BCM20702) connect.

Specs of Hackintosh:
Asus Prime H270-Pro
Intel Core i3 7100
8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT grau DDR4-2400
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630

Try with (without success):
killall Finder

I try connect via Ethernet and Wifi and is the same problem.

more in pic..

Thank you for any your suggestion

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 12.24.23.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 12.24.23.png
    126 KB · Views: 429
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back