Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
i7-6770k
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
After working my way through a number of kinks and finally getting a pretty-close-to-good installation of Yosemite on my GA-Z77-UD5H, I seem to have hit a wall.

My copying speeds to my RAID 0 setup is painfully slow (reading under 9mb/sec, writing under 3mb).

I've tried updating system definitions, but 3,1 seems most stable and none of the others had any positive effect. I've also tried installing the different USB/SATA kexts in MultiBeast 7.0.1. but to no avail. Lastly, I'd tried putting my old working RAID kexts from Mavericks into my Yosemite Extensions but that had no impact either.

Sorta dumbfounded at this point, not sure why my RAID speeds have slowed to a crawl. My other drives (both SSD and HDDs) all seem to read/write okay.

Any advice?

Sincerely,

:banghead:

i have another strange raid problem too,

i needed my password for every write process on the drive (making folder, copying files, ect.)
after expecting my raid drive with the disc utility i found the raid system and every hdd has suddenly locks??
can anyone please help, cause before yosemite everything was ok with my raid drive.

here is a screenshot of the the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/otrzbijjg4r53t1/Screenshot 2014-10-20 21.43.41.png?dl=0

thx swinxx

i have another strange raid problem too,

i needed my password for every write process on the drive (making folder, copying files, ect.)
after expecting my raid drive with the disc utility i found the raid system and every hdd has suddenly locks??
can anyone please help, cause before yosemite everything was ok with my raid drive.

here is a screenshot of the the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/otrzbijjg4r53t1/Screenshot 2014-10-20 21.43.41.png?dl=0

thx swinxx

Did you clone your RAID with CCCloner¿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back