Graphics
HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After that update and after multibeast 2.1.4 the system runs slow, graphically and also with the application..maybe I messed up something with the kext?

I've reinstalled osx and I will remain with 10.6.3 that runs perfect without any external kext! :)

mauroalpha said:
After that update and after multibeast 2.1.4 the system runs slow, graphically and also with the application..maybe I messed up something with the kext?

I've reinstalled osx and I will remain with 10.6.3 that runs perfect without any external kext! :)
I wonder if Apple removed support for NVIDIA 7xxx cards in 10.6.4.

giles said:
First of all have you installed the 10.6.4 graphics update? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4721

oh no, i forgot it. but for example i've seen that my cards doesn't support for example, nvenabler, in verbose mode it says me : probe failed

now i'm scared about that if I update again i will have again problem..there are a lot of kext to use with multibeast and i don't know exactly what they are for my system..everything work fine now with 10.6.3 i don't want to mess up again the system doin something wrong. :crazy:

Also i'm not sure that the slow computer was caused only by the graphic problems..!

So, that update is only for 10.6.4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back