HP 2570P
CPU
i5-3360m
Graphics
HD4000
NoteBook:HP 2570P
CPU: i5-3360m
GPU: HD4000 (1366 768)

My notebook HP 2570P update macOS from OS X 10.11 follow the guide . Installed Clover 3761 and put the last fakeSMC to the /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder. And than reboot with Without Caches and installed macOS. After install it auto reboot. I have some problem like this pic:

zm41N01.jpg

Last edited:
Moved to Sierra Laptop Support.

NoteBook:HP 2570P
GPU: HD4000 (1366 768)

My notebook HP 2570P update macOS from OS X 10.11 follow the guide . Installed Clover 3761 and put the last fakeSMC to the /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder. And than reboot with Without Caches and installed macOS. After install it auto reboot. I have some problem like this pic:

zm41N01.jpg

You are using an old VoodooPS2Controller.kext.

Follow guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

I downloaded the last version FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext put it on /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12 folder . (all the EFI file was in my laptop SSD not USB).After do that "PS2" was gone but I have a new problem. When the Apple Logo show in the screen and start loading my laptop screen will like follow picture.
I using the "config_HD4000_1366x768.plist" config file from your github also try "config_HD4000_1366x768_6series.plist" It still like this.

IXePY21.jpg

I downloaded the last version FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext put it on /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12 folder . (all the EFI file was in my laptop SSD not USB).After do that "PS2" was gone but I have a new problem. When the Apple Logo show in the screen and start loading my laptop screen will like follow picture.
I using the "config_HD4000_1366x768.plist" config file from your github also try "config_HD4000_1366x768_6series.plist" It still like this.

IXePY21.jpg

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect
critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Laptop:
Mobo: HP 2570p (Clover 3761)
Northbridge: Intel Ivy Bridge rev. 09
Southbridge: Intel QM77 rev. 04
Memory: Type DDR3
Memory: Size 16 GBytes
Channels: Dual

Attachments

• chouchou EFI.zip
    22 MB · Views: 72
Laptop:
Mobo: HP 2570p (Clover 3761)
Northbridge: Intel Ivy Bridge rev. 09
Southbridge: Intel QM77 rev. 04
Memory: Type DDR3
Memory: Size 16 GBytes
Channels: Dual

I didn't look at the files in your attachment. It appears to be very large... probably the entire EFI folder instead of just EFI/Clover as requested.

Your details should be placed in your profile as requested (the bold fact part you neglected to read).

Your laptop has a guide:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Here is the new zip include Clover only. Afater I update to masOS 10.12(is installed) I check the "Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" again. but I still can't boot macOS so post this for help.

I didn't look at the files in your attachment. It appears to be very large... probably the entire EFI folder instead of just EFI/Clover as requested.

Your details should be placed in your profile as requested (the bold fact part you neglected to read).

Your laptop has a guide:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Here is the new zip include Clover only. Afater I update to masOS 10.12(is installed) I check the "Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" again. but I still can't Boot macOS so post this for help.

Attachments

• chouchou EFI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 87
You have already installed the 2570p,okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back