EVGA GeForce GTX 570 SC
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all,

Before I flashed my mb with UEFI the cpu reacted like it should with the SSDT installed, got a Geekbench score around 13500 or so.
Now with UEFI instead of a bios my CPU is always on a 16x multiplier instead of my 42x setting, tried SSDT but it didn't work.

Do someone have this same issue or/and have a solution? It's not that big deal but with video encoding and PS it's (too) slow sometimes. Except for the CPU speed it's stable like a real Mac :)

Hello all,

Before I flashed my mb with UEFI the cpu reacted like it should with the SSDT installed, got a Geekbench score around 13500 or so.
Now with UEFI instead of a bios my CPU is always on a 16x multiplier instead of my 42x setting, tried SSDT but it didn't work.

Do someone have this same issue or/and have a solution? It's not that big deal but with video encoding and PS it's (too) slow sometimes. Except for the CPU speed it's stable like a real Mac :)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...ntain-lion-geekbench-scores-3.html#post393196

I had the same problem and SSDT did not work for me either so I had to use the linked solution for now...

Thanks, that also works for me. To bad it's on default clock speed (3.4Ghz) instead of my raised multiplier, but this is already a big difference :D

change system definition until you find one that works, like iMac 13,2 that fixed my 2600k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back