Contribute
Register

After restart from windows to osx sound ouput from speaker Gone !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can probably experiment with hda-verb to see which node/widget needs tweaking.
how may i acquire those tweaking ?
are they advanced stuff ?

See scripts in CodecCommander repo (*.sh). Read the Intel HDA spec.

okay i think it's more advanced stuff for me but anyway , I'm trying my best to read and learn those methods ,,,basically are those tweaks needs for your scripts written in C++ right? (or may be I'm wrong)

okay i think it's more advanced stuff for me but anyway , I'm trying my best to read and learn those methods ,,,basically are those tweaks needs for your scripts written in C++ right? (or may be I'm wrong)

The scripts are written for the bash shell. hda-verb and CodecCommander are C++. You need knowledge of the HDA spec in order to fiddle with this stuff.

The scripts are written for the bash shell. hda-verb and CodecCommander are C++. You need knowledge of the HDA spec in order to fiddle with this stuff.

okay thanks
only 225 pages :mrgreen:

hello rehabman !!
do you know when rebooting to windows to osx what system state we should consider S0 or S3?

hello rehabman !!
do you know when rebooting to windows to osx what system state we should consider S0 or S3?

OS X will automatically re-enable the chip. Sx states are not involved...

This is purely some node/widget configuration issue.

Hello there !!!
i have a little problem here ,
If i restart from windows to OS X ,I'll lose audio out from speakers ,this doesn't affect for built in headphone out(it works normally)

P.S:-Windows fast boot feature disabled,In bios legacy/UEFI mode enabled
IF you guys have any ideas how to fix this problem, thanks :thumbup:
I'll attach my clover folder

Restarting from Windows to OSX will cause audio loss. From window's, Shut down completely, turn computer back on and boot into OS X. That's if the issue is the same as the one I went through months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back