Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All, I installed Yosemite on my system w latest Unibeast, all went well. Booted into Yosemite after the install and everything seemed good. Installed Multibeast from basic default settings to more specific setting and then when I reboot after Multibeast I get the Chimera screen then Apple screen for a few seconds then the system reboots and just cycles thru the same thing. Tried things from other posts like use boot flags -v and -x plus GraphicsEnabler=Yes and No, nothing seems to work.
By the way I'm currently not using the Graphic Card listed below, just the onboard graphics to get thru the installation.

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H MB
Samsung EVO 850 250 GB
Intel i7-4790 CPU
Gigabyte GTX 750 Graphics
32GB Patriot Viper Memory

Hi All, I installed Yosemite on my system w latest Unibeast, all went well. Booted into Yosemite after the install and everything seemed good. Installed Multibeast from basic default settings to more specific setting and then when I reboot after Multibeast I get the Chimera screen then Apple screen for a few seconds then the system reboots and just cycles thru the same thing. Tried things from other posts like use boot flags -v and -x plus GraphicsEnabler=Yes and No, nothing seems to work.
By the way I'm currently not using the Graphic Card listed below, just the onboard graphics to get thru the installation.

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H MB
Samsung EVO 850 250 GB
Intel i7-4790 CPU
Gigabyte GTX 750 Graphics
32GB Patriot Viper Memory

Please read the Rules :

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

This is to avoid having to scroll back to Post #1 just to see what you have.

Thanks in anticipation.

This is the First time I'm installing using these components. I bought all these recently to specifically build a Customac. I will read the suggested guide. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back