Graphics
HD4600 + nVidia gtx 870m
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
If i install the fakesmc and nullcpupowermanagement and reboot the internal keyboard and touchpad stops working. If i then reboot from the unibeast it works. Its not randomly always like this. So with unibeast it works, without it doesnt, can anyone provide me some help??

Maybe some additional info: (my personal user guide in BETA)

Code:
4GB ram, 500 GB Hitachi HDDAsus x75A Mainboard with i3-2310m and Intel HD3000, (0x1116) 1600 x 900
Intel HM67/HM70 Chipset Express

[B]Have a ML USB disk or create one from a other mac, with the following instructions:[/B]
a. Format a USB flash drive (8gb) to journaled, (with one partition as mbr or GUID)
b. go to thé app store and download mountain lion.
c. Use Unibeast to create bootable ML usb with laptop support, use the patched MBR osxinstall and copy it to the right directory

[B]1. Boot from mountain lion usb with commando "-v -f" and go trough the installation.[/B]

[B]If you already have a DSDT skip to part 3.[/B]
2. create dsdt with provided patches
a. open dsdt (need java)
b. click extract dsdt
c. patch with the patches (In my case i used IMEI and Duallink)
d. compile, check for errors
e. save as dsdt.aml

[B]Booting into OS X for the first time (welcome screen)[/B]
-v -f  = grazy colours again, but when trough the setup anyway
-v -f -x = OK, but you need internet for getting you're dsdts and apps, cause most of times the usb won't mount with (-x)

[B]3.  Fix the 4k sector to be able to boot from hdd [/B]
a. open terminal in os x setup (from usb)
b.  dd if=/Volumes/"Unibeast Volume Name"/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2

FOR NOW (Boot with USB each time UNTIL I get fix for step 4)

[B]4. install multi beast with …. TO BE FILLED IN(fakesmc,nullpm)... (reboot with -v)[/B]
Create /Extra folder and copy smbios.plist, ssdt.aml, ssdt.dsl and DSDT.aml into that folder

[B]5. Reboot should work now, check if dsdt works in system report (about this mac, more info)[/B]
QE, Resolution and boot should work know.

a. user dsdt (after reboot place dsdt.aml file in Extra folder)
b. fakesmg
c. themes if you like to
My Current Setup:
Fakesmc for cpu temp
IOAHCIBLCOKStorageInjector for orange system disk

If i install the fakesmc and nullcpupowermanagement and reboot the internal keyboard and touchpad stops working. If i then reboot from the unibeast it works. Its not randomly always like this. So with unibeast it works, without it doesnt, can anyone provide me some help??

Did you install PS2 drivers in Multibeast?

i did now, only keyboard works, touchpad isnt :( or :)

Did you install PS2 drivers in Multibeast?
its not the ps2 driver, i will check the applepowermanagement then now and patch the nullcpupowermanagement back to verify if thats the problem

its not the ps2 driver, i will check the applepowermanagement then now and patch the nullcpupowermanagement back to verify if thats the problem

I don't think power management has anything to do with PS2 keyboard/mouse(trackpad).
Did you install the PS2 driver from Multibeast or not?

yes i did, i also used fakesmc and nullcpumanagement in one of those three things i installed i lost QE, ill have to start again cause i dont have a way to roll it back

i GOT IT WORKIGN!!! FINALLY, i installed the intel hd 3000 patch for 7 series maiboard rebooted an qe works again

omg installed the keyboard driver again and QE is gone again

i think its just randomly, can this be cause of overheating?

I don't think power management has anything to do with PS2 keyboard/mouse(trackpad).
Did you install the PS2 driver from Multibeast or not?

uhh here....
i did now, only keyboard works, touchpad isnt :( or :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back