i9-12900KF OC 5.2GHhz
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Format + Installed Win7 Ultimate to HD then disconnect>
Format + Install OSX (10.7 via MultiBeast + Guides for my MB)

After Install of OSX + Chameleon to MAC HD no problem boots flawlessly (Win7 HD still Disconnected)

After Install of Chameleon Boot0md to the MBR of Win7 - on restart the BootLoader just shows Mac HD only and cycles quickly to load , but then reboots (And Repeats This Cycle)

Nothing I do Breaks this Cycle (Last Thing Done-ReInstalled Win7)

Any Gurus Help Appreciated! :think:

MB = Gigabyte Motherboard GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (biosF11)

ArtGuru said:
Format + Installed Win7 Ultimate to HD then disconnect>
Format + Install OSX (10.7 via MultiBeast + Guides for my MB)

After Install of OSX + Chameleon to MAC HD no problem boots flawlessly (Win7 HD still Disconnected)[/quote
Repeat these first two and just connect the Win7 drive, boot to BIOS and set the OS X drive as first in HD boot order, save&exit and continue boot. Does it boot OSX with no problems after the Chimera timeout screen?
Can you hit a key at the Chimera timeout screen and select the System Reserved icon and boot Win7 OK?

ArtGuru said:
After Install of Chameleon Boot0md to the MBR of Win7 - on restart the BootLoader just shows Mac HD only and cycles quickly to load , but then reboots (And Repeats This Cycle)

Nothing I do Breaks this Cycle (Last Thing Done-ReInstalled Win7)

Any Gurus Help Appreciated! :think:

MB = Gigabyte Motherboard GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (biosF11)
What method did you use to install boot0md?

I tried the Terminal Method, and without success then tried the Chameleon Wizard 4.10 by osx86.org. But I have realized since that I may have formatted the Win 7 HD partitions wrong. I recall reading in the forum a guide about creating an EFI partition after the NTFS partition for a win 7 HD...is this true?

I understand the basics here, but this is my first go 'round in building a system myself. I appreciate the knowledge and experiences of the many levels of users here. So Thanx in advance!

;) ~ArtGuru~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back