Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi,

Now when I try to start my Hackintosh I get this error:

AE_NOT_FOUND, 8 table load failures.
5559575A-390A-4BCD-BCAA-41DA68C89F2E.jpeg

What its mean? And how to fix it?
Thank you so much ;)

I have the same problem. ( 5 failures, 3 successful) if anyone know how to solve this, would be great! Thanks.

same problem here. I almost got High Sierra installed on my machine, but the installation didn't recognise my NVMe M.2 SSD. I messed around a bit to try to get it working, and now the install doesnt even load, with it hanging on the apple logo with no progress bar and Verbose mode showing this error..

I second duppyy07's reply although I didn't need to set the GraphicsEnabler option. I could install High Sierra successfully, then run Multibeast but rebooting immediately failed with the table load failure. At that point, I couldn't boot the system again even with the USB OSX Install drive. I had to re-format the EFI partition (Ubuntu thumb drive+gparted) to be able to boot again. The Clover bootloader on the boot drive isn't being configured (I believe MultiBeast just writes to L/E and/or S/L/E but I've been only doing this for a few days so don't quote me on that.) Once I was able to install successfully, I didn't run MultiBeast: I mounted the EFI partition from install drive which I knew worked, copied EFI directory to the desktop, unmounted the Install drive, mounted EFI partition on the boot drive and replaced its Clover EFI directory with the one from the desktop/install drive. I can now reliably boot High Sierra and, once I return from a brief weekend trip, fixing audio, power management/sleep, etc. will be the next challenge.

UPDATE: After successful configuration the hard way, but while learning a lot, a re-installation using MultiBeast worked just a it should. The original problem: user error in not checking one of the Clover boxes in MultiBeast. This left the Clover plist/kexts un-configured.

Last edited:
In my case it turns out that opening the clover.plist file in cloverconfigurator changed all the DSDT fixes to true. Changed them back to a previous version and it worked.

Thanks, TRGB. I've been trying different things and concluded that reviewing the plist was my next learning experience. Every time I use Clover Configurator to customize the system, I would have issues and would have to restore the prior, known-to-work clover.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back