Gigabyte Z97N wi-fi
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, I need an advice.
I'm building an hackintosh and I would like to know what kind of video card has better compatibility in a range of 100 to 200 Euros.
Thankyou very much and excuse me for bad english (I'm from Italy).

Hi guys, I need an advice.
I'm building an hackintosh and I would like to know what kind of video card has better compatibility in a range of 100 to 200 Euros.
Thankyou very much and excuse me for bad english (I'm from Italy).

See the recommended graphics cards in the Buyer's Guide.
Any of the GTX740 cards listed will work OOB and most of them are under 200 Euros on Amazon Italy - just click on the IT under Amazon for direct link to the card you are interested in and find one that meets your requirements and budget.

Thankyou for the answer.
All the graphic cards in the Buyer's Guide have completely compatibility with hackintosh?

Thankyou for the answer.
All the graphic cards in the Buyer's Guide have completely compatibility with hackintosh?

Some of the Nvidia cards will need additional web drivers installed for full acceleration.

Maxwell Cards: GTX 750 (Ti) 780 (Ti) 950, 960, 970, 980 (Ti) and Titan X

The GT 740 cards do not need the web drivers.

you can look for the GTX 5xx there pretty cheap and seem to work perfectly in my extra System and GTX 6xx, 7xx, 9xx will work for the 9xx or the 750 or 750 ti will require web drivers and the GT 740 is a ok card you can also get some old AMD Cards are nice like the R9 280x is now soon to be gone so is like a great steal for the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back