Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP EliteDesk 800 G4
CPU
Intel 3.2gh i7
Graphics
UHD 630
I already have a mac mini but run windows on a laptop which I'm about to replace.

I'd like to run such things as Dreamweaver, Postbox, Photoshop all at the same time, so a machine able to take 16gb and feels quick to operate would be my target, but I realise this may not be possible.

Imessage etc, HAS to work.

I'd rather buy brand new but wouldn't like to take a brand new machine to pieces to replace a wi-fi card.

My budget is around the £600 mark, but could spend up to £1,000 if I had to.

The only reason I'm not buying a macbook is screen size, it's got to be a minimum of 15".

I've looked at lots of different postings on the forums and elsewhere and HP/Lenovo appears to be quite popular so considering one of these, but prepared to buy any make/model/

What do people advise is the best machine to buy that is relatively easy to install ?.

Many thanks in advance.

I already have a mac mini but run windows on a laptop which I'm about to replace.

I'd like to run such things as Dreamweaver, Postbox, Photoshop all at the same time, so a machine able to take 16gb and feels quick to operate would be my target, but I realise this may not be possible.

Imessage etc, HAS to work.

I'd rather buy brand new but wouldn't like to take a brand new machine to pieces to replace a wi-fi card.

My budget is around the £600 mark, but could spend up to £1,000 if I had to.

The only reason I'm not buying a macbook is screen size, it's got to be a minimum of 15".

I've looked at lots of different postings on the forums and elsewhere and HP/Lenovo appears to be quite popular so considering one of these, but prepared to buy any make/model/

What do people advise is the best machine to buy that is relatively easy to install ?.

Many thanks in advance.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi,

I'd already read most of those links, I just hoped someone with experience/ an owner could advise on a suitable machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back