HD5500 (1920x1080)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
Quick story & question: I can only boot installer with unibeast in safe mode. Unfortunately, my trackpad isn't working. So I need load additional kext to make it work. Is it possible and how?

Thanks in advance hcktoshiers ;)

Damm thats good answer... i'll do that. Is it not that way, if mevice makes troubles on installation boot, it will do the same on os boot up?

Tried to boot with usb mouse... unfortunately it doesnt work at all (diod stays grey instead of red).

Damm thats good answer... i'll do that. Is it not that way, if mevice makes troubles on installation boot, it will do the same on os boot up?
Unfortunately the answer is just as bad as the question... No hardware specs, no explanation on how you created your install disk, and this (diod stays grey instead of red) really clears it up. Read rules, post your specs, make your post clear, and then post back... :crazy:

I think you have a laptop, since your trackpad wont work. Why don't you search for your problem, even better post in the right forum, so you can get more help???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back