Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm using easybcd 2.0 like I have in the past to dual boot xp and vista with win7. What drive do I make the snow leopard bootloader entry point towards? The installations are on separate drives.

For the options when adding an entry to the bootloader do I select MBR or EFI for the type of entry?

jorpe said:
I'm using easybcd 2.0 like I have in the past to dual boot xp and vista with win7. What drive do I make the snow leopard bootloader entry point towards? The installations are on separate drives.

For the options when adding an entry to the bootloader do I select MBR or EFI for the type of entry?

I can do it from chamelon but for the moment if my win7 installation restarts for some reason I need it to automatically start in win7 not SL

Already I can boot vista and win7 from the windows bootloader. I added SL on a separate drive and put the windows drive back in. When I'm booted into windows the partition for OSX isn't listed with a drive letter (obviously) and so I dont know how to use command prompt to change the bcd to point to chain0 for OSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back