3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. Classic
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Z68MX 3750K 660ti

did a clean install, rebooted into yosemite fine. ran multi beast with the following settings

get KP at boot. booted back into Mav and did rollback to 10.9.5, rebooted with -f (screen shot on another boot without -f), still KB

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-20 at 10.07.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-20 at 10.07.55 PM.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    705.4 KB · Views: 97
tried APCInull, no help.

reloaded again, imported all my apps/etc from my backup, can boot into Yose just fine, IF i boot from the USB with unibeast and i HAVE NOT run multibeast. So, it's safe (i would think) to assume one of my setting in MB is wrong, anyone care to have a guess as to which?

ok, up and running yosemite with all drivers, however, ONLY if i add DSDT = /dev/null to my plist. i was comparing my old plist to the newly generated on, and that was the only difference. added, and now it's booting fine. thoughts?

ok, up and running yosemite with all drivers, however, ONLY if i add DSDT = /dev/null to my plist. i was comparing my old plist to the newly generated on, and that was the only difference. added, and now it's booting fine. thoughts?

Next time in multibeast try unchecking : generate cpu states that what stoped the KP'S for me:thumbup:

tried that while i was playing around with my old plist, i deleted with the generate lines, didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back