Motherboard
MSI H110M Gaming
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just reinstalled High Sierra after 4 or 5 formats of all my drives and for whatever reason stuff like iMessage was working straight out of the box. However I was booting from the bootloader on my USB Drive when obviously I would prefer Clover on my actual boot drive (SSD) to work instead. When booting from the SSD I get this error and have been since my first attempt. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 8047E0F7-6807-4A21-9FE2-7C3001736F83.jpeg
    8047E0F7-6807-4A21-9FE2-7C3001736F83.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 130
I just reinstalled High Sierra after 4 or 5 formats of all my drives and for whatever reason stuff like iMessage was working straight out of the box. However I was booting from the bootloader on my USB Drive when obviously I would prefer Clover on my actual boot drive (SSD) to work instead. When booting from the SSD I get this error and have been since my first attempt. Any thoughts?
if it boots fine using your usb installer then:

boot with usb installer, copy EFI from usb installer to desktop

remove usb stick

mount efi from hard drive

delete efi from hard drive

copy efi from desktop to hard drive

reboot and that should work

Looks like you have either some SSDTs with patches that are trying to patch devices that DSDT already has a _DSM method for or you are not dropping OEM SSDTs. Boot to Clover boot menu hit F4 and then boot into macOS normally, upload a copy of your entire EFI folder and I will take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back