EVGA Video NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 1024MB GDDR5 SuperClocked
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
For several weeks iv tried to achieve full acceleration in my GTX 275 but i havent been successfull. Iv tried installing the Nvenabler, putting the graphics enabler in yes, installing the tonymacs nvidia solution and getting the macpro 3,1 definition.

Still my scores in cinebench are around the 25 points vs the 35 i get in windows 7. Iv run out of ideas, any help is welcome.

turutrutr said:
Still my scores in cinebench are around the 25 points vs the 35 i get in windows 7. Iv run out of ideas, any help is welcome.

I do not think you'll get better score than that.
I also have a GTX275 on my rig and get 25,9/26,1 fps score on Cinebench.
I am currently running it with an edited DSDT without any injector or chameleon GraphicsEnabler, but got the same results with other methods.

I got marginally better results with OSX 10.6.3, worse with 10.6.4 before applying nvidia graphic update. I think that Windows graphic engine and drivers are better than OSX ones as the market (sales volume) dictates how much R&D nVidia and AMD will invest on each platform...

As Apple has switched from nVidia to Intel/AMD, perhaps we'll have to move to an ATI/AMD card to get better perfs and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back