1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all
I would like to install on my acer Mountain Lion v5 571g
i3 2ghz
4gb ram
nvidia 1GB weight supported
I created the key perfectly nn unibeast but I can get to the setup screen because I have several problems
I tried everything:
-v-x GraphicsEnabler = No or 1 = CPURoot
Nothing to do
Can anyone help me?

Hi all
I would like to install on my acer Mountain Lion v5 571g
i3 2ghz
4gb ram
nvidia 1GB weight supported
I created the key perfectly nn unibeast but I can get to the setup screen because I have several problems
I tried everything:
-v-x GraphicsEnabler = No or 1 = CPURoot
Nothing to do
Can anyone help me?

Your flags have gaps (spaces) which should not (read CANNOT) be there, so, GraphicsEnabler = No should be GraphicsEnabler=No all other flags need the same adjustment. The only spaces should be BETWEEN each flag.

Like......

GraphicsEnabler=No -f -x

Pete

thanks
I tried but unfortunately the boot stops and does not continue.
I do not know what I could do more.
Some other tips?

Sorry but I don't know your machine. Try this whole line.......

UseKernelCache=No GraphicsEnabler=No -f -v

By using -v you should be able to see where it stops and someone might be able to suggest something.

Check your bios for sata settings, it usually needs to be set as ACHI not IDE

Best of luck, Pete

I have just about the same hw but mine has 6gb ram and the hd4000 wd500gb. Really I got it for the touch screen and the hd4000 since I saw that seems to work best on OSX.

I was actually finally able to install on usb - unibeast. I had to make it boot into legacy bios mode for it to be recognized though which is something I'm going to have to figure out is the uefi vs. legacy boot loader etc.

I was struggling like crazy - it would boot up but not be able to find the root disk. There were some usb errors listed when I used "-v -x" flags which made me think about maybe the usb hub wasn't being recognized... then I remembered some laptops have usb3.0 ports vs 2.0 so I pulled the usb out while still seeing the errors, without rebooting and stuck it into the most forward port - closest to me on the left and poof we were off to the races...

Of course it was all good until I tried installing multibeast - then I thoroughly lost mouse pad... I was trying to enable wifi since it's atheros chip and I know the cam should work too... hd4000 should work better, I only had one resolution - I'm pretty sure I should have many more options once configured right. Cool thing is though - it did seem very fast... for 600$ touchscreen it's a pretty awesome value once I get it setup just as I want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back