i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone, I have tried to install the mojave in my notebook, I already have mojave on the desktop with the Core i7 of the 6th generation and I am not understanding, I tried everything, a bios mod. with me sent with advanced menu and various settings in the BIOS of this very complete model now, but I do not have BIOS setup tutorial is not more than a few characters as in the image nor call this kernel panic. I think ssd pny of 960gb is not compatible (windows and linux ok) Here is a person who managed (asurarox01 in a forum) could someone help me?

Hello everyone, I have tried to install the mojave in my notebook, I already have mojave on the desktop with the Core i7 of the 6th generation and I am not understanding, I tried everything, a bios mod. with me sent with advanced menu and various settings in the BIOS of this very complete model now, but I do not have BIOS setup tutorial is not more than a few characters as in the image nor call this kernel panic. I think ssd pny of 960gb is not compatible (windows and linux ok) Here is a person who managed (asurarox01 in a forum) could someone help me?View attachment 411281
Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

(also have a search for End Randomseed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back