Motherboard
GA - Z77 DS3H
CPU
i3-3220
Graphics
MSI GT640
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, i have two problems with my Yosemite install.

1.Brightness, i enabled QE/CI on my hd4400(deviceid 8086:0a16) on i3-4010U with http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fix-intel-hd4200-hd4400-hd4600-mobile-on-yosemite.145427/ and fixed 9mb buffer too from this post. But maximum brightness of screen too low. How i can fix it?

Updated:
Firstly i installed acpibacklight.kext but nothing changes,absolutely nothing. Tried to change brightness via BrighnessControl app from app store but it maximum value and almost minimum are same.
Then I found RehabMan manual for brightness fix via DSDT. got DSDT via clover, uncompiled(automatically via maciasl), applied 2 patches
"Rename GFX0 to IGPU"
"Brightness Fix" but not "Brightness Fix (Haswell)" because there was no changes when i selected it
After that i see brightness slider in display prefpane but changing it from minimum to maximum didn't change brightnes at all. How i can increase my brightness, i don't even need slider, just want to set it to maximum by default.

Update2: Also found in ssdt, make 2 patches, rename and brightness fix (haswell),
there found haswell. But still prefpane slider do nothing. And maximum slider position still very low.
like this
IMG_0855.JPG

2.Audio, i didn't remember which realtek i have installed and can't found any documentation for notebook to found right deviceid, i found some posts on forum for e1-572G, that mention that alc282 installed, tried couple kexts and patches but still have not sound. How i can check which deviceid for sound i have? or which audio chip installed?

Last edited:
Thanks, for brightness it solved problem.
But for audio, how can i detect which chip i installed? or somehow get deviceid of my soundcard? i will try more with alc282, but not sure that it is right.

Nevermind, i found it in previous link. i need to sleep a bit) Thanks again.

Last edited:
hmm, still got problems with sound. Detected that have ALC282, tried all applehda variants, clover audio injection,dsdt, hdaenabler, pached applehda, dummyhda. Both versions of ALC282, v1 and v2 applehda. but still no luck

removed clover injection, removed HDAEnabler,
only left injection in DSDT layout-id is 3, and applied patch IRQ fix to it.
AppleHDA get from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298663-applehda-for-yosemite/ checked both v1 and v2.
Here i see that kexts load but audio

Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 8.29.09 PM.png

And here what i see in system report and in sound prefpane. Audio still not presented in input/output
Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 8.38.33 PM.png

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu returned nothing, all other in archive.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 125
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu returned nothing, all other in archive.

Your kextcache output shows that patched AppleHDA.kext is not installed.

Awesome. In last time i forgot to move it to s/l/e and only move to kexts of clover.
One more little question. is there way to enable mic of builtin webcam? as i see cam work fine. but in sound there is no input for it.
And even if i connect headphones with mic to audio in mic not work too.

Update:Found. As i understand i can patch applehda. will try then. Many thanks.
Soon when will finish with mic will make complete guide for my laptop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back