Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
  2. SE
  3. Xserve
  4. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

Complete n00b to Hackintosh, but lots of experience with MacOS, Windows and Linux.

When booting Clover with -v, the first that does not ook perfectly clean is:

AppleIntelLpssI2C-1::...

The AppleNVMe Asser failed ( LBAFormat->LBA_DATA_SIZE == 12 .... line 182
And last æome is AppleUSBLegacyRoot::init

and then it hangs.

My goal is to install on the built-in 1TB disk, not the NVMe

This board comes with the InsydeH2O bios, so I can not disable USB 3.0 or VT-x. But I found someone saying he had success.

Any help appreciated. I have the ID of most devices in the system written down.

See screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 755
Hi all,

Complete n00b to Hackintosh, but lots of experience with MacOS, Windows and Linux.

When booting Clover with -v, the first that does not ook perfectly clean is:

AppleIntelLpssI2C-1::...

The AppleNVMe Asser failed ( LBAFormat->LBA_DATA_SIZE == 12 .... line 182
And last æome is AppleUSBLegacyRoot::init

and then it hangs.

My goal is to install on the built-in 1TB disk, not the NVMe

This board comes with the InsydeH2O bios, so I can not disable USB 3.0 or VT-x. But I found someone saying he had success.

Any help appreciated. I have the ID of most devices in the system written down.

See screenshot
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Been there, done that.
My problem is likely USB 3 and InsydeH2O BIOS. Can anybody help a bit here ?
Tried to apply USBFix in the plist, and change CPUID to that of 6300, and now it read 2 kext more it seems:
com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start
com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod start

But then seems to hang there.

I did not delete the files from the install partition, i.e.
Remove /Extra/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext
Update VoodooPS2Controller.kext at /Extra/Extensions on the USB: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller
Add GenericUSBXHCI.kext to /Extra/Extensions on the USB: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Generic-USB3

Is there a quick guide to that ? Tried to put all in the other kext in the clover folder. No luck. Not sure where to remove the ApplACPIPlatform if I do not even get to the installer

Been there, done that.
My problem is likely USB 3 and InsydeH2O BIOS. Can anybody help a bit here ?
Tried to apply USBFix in the plist, and change CPUID to that of 6300, and now it read 2 kext more it seems:
com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start
com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod start

But then seems to hang there.

I did not delete the files from the install partition, i.e.
Remove /Extra/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext
Update VoodooPS2Controller.kext at /Extra/Extensions on the USB: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller
Add GenericUSBXHCI.kext to /Extra/Extensions on the USB: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Generic-USB3

Is there a quick guide to that ? Tried to put all in the other kext in the clover folder. No luck. Not sure where to remove the ApplACPIPlatform if I do not even get to the installer
clover guide doesn't use Extra/Extensions

Too many guide, and most links to the old ones.
Needed the SATA-100 extension, then I got it booting. Ethernet works. No WiFi. Will get TP-Link USB card tomorrow.

Can't get the Synaptics touchpad to work. Tries the PS2 etc driver from elsewhere and the vodooi2c kext. No luck. Any help appreciated

BTW: I have dual boot. Windows installed on M.2 256GB SSD. OS X on the 1TB harddisk. Then I use UEFI boot drive selector to switch. And I can change default boot drive in bios. Using USB stick I can boot the Win10 and download stuff, then boot OSX and get the files from USB

Too many guide, and most links to the old ones.
Needed the SATA-100 extension, then I got it booting. Ethernet works. No WiFi. Will get TP-Link USB card tomorrow.

Can't get the Synaptics touchpad to work. Tries the PS2 etc driver from elsewhere and the vodooi2c kext. No luck. Any help appreciated

BTW: I have dual boot. Windows installed on M.2 256GB SSD. OS X on the 1TB harddisk. Then I use UEFI boot drive selector to switch. And I can change default boot drive in bios. Using USB stick I can boot the Win10 and download stuff, then boot OSX and get the files from USB

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Thanks again. My problems now are:
No touchpad working (voodooi2c in EFI hangs/reboots)
No Audio, tried one patcher that should be EFI / Clover compatible (audio_cloverALC-120.command) but it failed, with Audio 255 (aka 8-biit -1 ?) not supported or something like that.
Still more stuff I have not yet tried to make work. Trying to find head/tail in this. DDST etc can supposedly be dumped from Windows, but I do not really understand its purpose, and don't know if it is important or not.

Here should be the requested info / Dumps.

MacBook-Air:RehabMan povlhp$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
13 2 0xffffff7f830a8000 0x66000 0x66000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (5.0) 65E05472-6AE7-3308-8CC8-FA6CB0DB2AEE <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
MacBook-Air:RehabMan povlhp$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
MacBook-Air:RehabMan povlhp$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc
MacBook-Air:RehabMan povlhp$ kextstat|grep -y applehda
100 0 0xffffff7f82da9000 0x1d000 0x1d000 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController (279.48) ED51F180-19C8-3DE1-AF81-0E389D98ADDE <99 98 85 12 7 6 5 4 3 1>

Attachments

• VX15.zip
    354.9 KB · Views: 275
  • RehabMan.zip
    70.6 KB · Views: 238
  • CLOVER.zip
    2 MB · Views: 260
Thanks again. My problems now are:
No touchpad working (voodooi2c in EFI hangs/reboots)
No Audio, tried one patcher that should be EFI / Clover compatible (audio_cloverALC-120.command) but it failed, with Audio 255 (aka 8-biit -1 ?) not supported or something like that.
Still more stuff I have not yet tried to make work. Trying to find head/tail in this. DDST etc can supposedly be dumped from Windows, but I do not really understand its purpose, and don't know if it is important or not.

Here should be the requested info / Dumps.

MacBook-Air:RehabMan povlhp$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
13 2 0xffffff7f830a8000 0x66000 0x66000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (5.0) 65E05472-6AE7-3308-8CC8-FA6CB0DB2AEE <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
MacBook-Air:RehabMan povlhp$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
MacBook-Air:RehabMan povlhp$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc
MacBook-Air:RehabMan povlhp$ kextstat|grep -y applehda
100 0 0xffffff7f82da9000 0x1d000 0x1d000 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController (279.48) ED51F180-19C8-3DE1-AF81-0E389D98ADDE <99 98 85 12 7 6 5 4 3 1>

Your "Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.

Did press F2/F4 in clover. Mounted EFI in OS X and made the zip.
Did run the patchmatic commands
Did follow IOReg guide
Here is the kextstat / kextcache output

Used kextbeast initialy, but that stopped my mac from booting. So no kext in OSX. Now they are there. Still no trackpad. kext wizard worked to install.
If you need anything further please guide me. I have read the docs at least 3 times now

Attachments

• php.zip
    377 bytes · Views: 230
Got the PS2 controller to work. Changed it from Advanced to standard in BIOS.
Next step is trying to get QE/CI on Native HD 630 (should be supported in 10.12.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back