Graphics
710M & HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, people! As you can see, I'm new here so hi everybody! :)

I just want to know "how much" compatible is my laptop with OSX? Because I know that my device is pretty good for Hackintosh. I was trying to install OSX on my notebook a few months ago, but it wasn't a successful try. I couldn't even run the installer because of my "poorer" version of bios that doesn't give me the tab with advanced setting. So I can't turn off dedicated graphic card.

What I need to run the installer, install the system and use it with no problems? What kind of kexts?
There's any way to use OSX without turning off my GeForce? I know that OSX runs only on Intel GPU, so Nvidia cards don't work.

Just let me know what I have to do to run OSX really well to use it as a main system.

There's my specifiaction from Speccy:
GPU
CPU
Motherboard
Network

Hello, people! As you can see, I'm new here so hi everybody! :)

I just want to know "how much" compatible is my laptop with OSX? Because I know that my device is pretty good for Hackintosh. I was trying to install OSX on my notebook a few months ago, but it wasn't a successful try. I couldn't even run the installer because of my "poorer" version of bios that doesn't give me the tab with advanced setting. So I can't turn off dedicated graphic card.

What I need to run the installer, install the system and use it with no problems? What kind of kexts?
There's any way to use OSX without turning off my GeForce? I know that OSX runs only on Intel GPU, so Nvidia cards don't work.

Just let me know what I have to do to run OSX really well to use it as a main system.

There's my specifiaction from Speccy:
GPU
CPU
Motherboard
Network

Read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

You can install with the nvidia enabled, but you need to remove the nvidia kexts (NV*, Geforce*).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back