Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire E5-574T Sierra (High Sierra testing...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo
CPU
i5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I've clean my dsdt I need just a little help for 2 fixes and for the cpu SSDT:

DSDT errors:

12165, 3141, Missing dependency (Device object requires a _HID or _ADR in same scope) 11 places

12969, 3079, _REG has no corresponding Operation Region

i've 12 SSDT all cleaned except one:
remove placeholders fix not work.... so I've grabbed a similar ssdt from a macbook....

any helps?

edit update archive with correct files

UPDATE 21 APRIL 2017 ALMOST EVERYTHING WORKS
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-acer-aspire-e5-574t-sierra.218595/#post-1485592

Last edited:
I've clean my dsdt I need just a little help for 2 fixes and for the cpu SSDT:

DSDT errors:

12165, 3141, Missing dependency (Device object requires a _HID or _ADR in same scope) 11 places

12969, 3079, _REG has no corresponding Operation Region

i've 12 SSDT all cleaned except one:
remove placeholders fix not work.... so I've grabbed a similar ssdt from a macbook....

any helps?

edit update archive with correct files

There are no errors in the DSDT.dsl you attached.
I don't know why you attached SSDT-6x.dsl. As noted in my guide, you will not be placing it in ACPI/patched...
(dynamic SSDTs are always excluded).

ok so i've compiled dsdt, saved in aml to clover ACPI/patched set drop oem in config....

for ssdt i've 12 ssdt all cleaned except 6x.... what should i do now for ssdt?

ok so i've compiled dsdt, saved in aml to clover ACPI/patched set drop oem in config....

for ssdt i've 12 ssdt all cleaned except 6x.... what should i do now for ssdt?

DropOem=true should only be set if you have patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched.
(it has nothing to do with DSDT)
As I already stated, and is stated quite clearly in the guide, dynamic SSDTs, such as your SSDT-6x.aml are not placed in ACPI/patched.

ok rehabman this is my work.... sorry for the ban.... it was not my intention
clover folder attached and original tables attached compiled in accordance with your guide
DSDT FIXES:
DTGP
SKYLAKE LPC
SMBUS FIX
OS CHECK FIX VISTA-7-8
IRQ FIX
TX FIX
HDAS TO HDEF
AUDIO LAYOUT 13

everything seems to be works but :

1- my intel hd520 works without dsdt corrections.... if i rename gfx0 to igpu in dsdt and ssdt (in accordance with your guide) I've a panic (still waiting for root and some apci errors about LPCB not found....)
I need to rename to create ssdtpnlf for now I've added pnlf with clover.... and works...
2- ssdtgen script create cpu ssdt correctly.... copied in acpi/patched.... panic...

I've readed all your guides and tried a lot of plist... my actual plist seems to be good...
in clover copia.zip there is my actual config except themes folder and in config.plist I've also deleted some infos about serialnumber

my question is... there is a way to improve my clover?

ok rehabman this is my work.... sorry for the ban.... it was not my intention
clover folder attached and original tables attached compiled in accordance with your guide
DSDT FIXES:
DTGP
SKYLAKE LPC
SMBUS FIX
OS CHECK FIX VISTA-7-8
IRQ FIX
TX FIX
HDAS TO HDEF
AUDIO LAYOUT 13

everything seems to be works but :

1- my intel hd520 works without dsdt corrections.... if i rename gfx0 to igpu in dsdt and ssdt (in accordance with your guide) I've a panic (still waiting for root and some apci errors about LPCB not found....)
I need to rename to create ssdtpnlf for now I've added pnlf with clover.... and works...
2- ssdtgen script create cpu ssdt correctly.... copied in acpi/patched.... panic...

I've readed all your guides and tried a lot of plist... my actual plist seems to be good...
in clover copia.zip there is my actual config except themes folder and in config.plist I've also deleted some infos about serialnumber

my question is... there is a way to improve my clover?

1. renames must be applied equally across all DSDT+SSDTs that reference the symbol

It is quite clear in the ACPI guide.

1. renames must be applied equally across all DSDT+SSDTs that reference the symbol

It is quite clear in the ACPI guide.
I had already changed in dsdt and ssdts
I had to add the other five (SSDT) now all works properly.... thanks...

now i've this warnings.... tips?
WP_20170418_16_43_18_Rich.jpg

Version: e5-574T-51BV
Specifications :

CPU: Intel i5-6200U Skylake
with full powermanagement

VGA: Intel HD Graphics 520 (8086:1916)
Fully working with dsdt+ssdt patches and clover patch on the fly
hdmi out works audio not
sleep works

SPU: Realtek ALC255 (10EC:0255) on HD Audio Controller (8086:9D70) layout-id:3
Fully working with dsdt+ssdt patches + clover patch on the fly + appleALC.kext + lilu.kext (Vanilla AppleHDA)
hdmi audio not works - autosense works

WIFI: Atheros QCA9377 NGFF (168C:0042)
for now not supported (use a usb dongle "not recommended" or replace with Broadcom BCM94352Z or BCM94352ZAE)

LAN: Realtek 8168 (10EC:8168)
Fully working with RealtekRTL8111.kext

For installation use these guides:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

so install latest clover on your media installation and then copy my clover folder into your EFI folder
attached below

if you have a panic related to AppleIntelSKLGraphics please edit the ig-platform-id (0x19160000) to 0x12345678 (is temporary)

in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ we have:
ACPIBatteryManager.kext
HWInfo.kext
FakeSMC.kext
ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext
SATA-100-series-unsupported (from 10.12.5 is not longer used)
USBInjectAll.kext

at this point we have to enable the lan and the spu so download and copy in /System/Library/Extensions
RealtekRTL8111.kext
AppleALC.kext
Lilu.kext
(all these kext are available on bitbucket in rehabman and vit9696 repos)

then use kextutility from cvad to repair all permissions and rebuild cache and reboot...

FAQ - Problem - Info:
- DSDT should be used 'only' for acer e5-574T-51BV for other e5-574t-XXXX there may be differences (maybe you can use it for a comparison) Don't use on 574 or 574TG or 574G due to differences about graphics... (anyway you can try)

- the config.clover have a few patches check if them are corrected for your machine

- SMBIOS is Macbook Pro 13,2

Until it's perfect there will be updates, any help is apreciates

some pics:
Untitled.jpg
gpu.jpeg spu.jpeg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:
added ioreg and terminal outputs for problem reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.