Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire E5-471G Audio & Graphics Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refer to the config.plist patches at the u430 repo: https://github.com/RehabMan/Lenovo-U430-Touch-DSDT-Patch. Only use the AppleHDA patches in the config.plist provided there. Remove all others.

Also, repair permissions & rebuild cache. Reboot 2x. If still not working, rebuild cache again and reboot 2x.

Now I can find my audio device in System Preferences/Sound, but the sound has a little bit delay and I heard some strange sound when I use my handphone like force to hear the instrumental music (no problem on speaker it just has the delay problem).

Anyway, thank you RehabMan very much!!!!

Attachments

• cathay2582's_MacBook Air.ioreg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
  • config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 227
  • RehabMan.zip
    50.4 KB · Views: 46
Now I can find my audio device in System Preferences/Sound, but the sound has a little bit delay and I heard some strange sound when I use my handphone like force to hear the instrumental music (no problem on speaker it just has the delay problem).

Anyway, thank you RehabMan very much!!!!

Yes, the kext has known problems with the headphone jack...

Sometimes it works better after sleep...

hi can you show me the tutorial to install it in acer e5-471g since i cant boot the usb from bios.. thanks

i dont have mac with me.. can it be done in windows?

i dont have mac with me.. can it be done in windows?

No. You need a Mac to download Yosemite as it is available only from the Mac App Store.

Note: Yosemite is available only if you previously downloaded (to your Apple ID). Otherwise, you have to go to El Capitan. Yosemite was made unavailable to new users when El Capitan was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back