Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire 5750G with Mavericks (10.9) Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded a appleHDA.kext somewhere from the internet. Because with the one in your folder my microphone don't work.

With the one i downloaded, i have working speaker microphone and analog out.
But when i went to sleep with ejected analog out, then start again, i don't recognize that i plug in speakers.
The sound came out of the internal speaker and not of the external.

I followed the guide and I have problems with internal microphone, too. When I try to record something, all I heard is noise.

What should I try to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Hi, i have followed ur article till creating a clover usb.

and now i have to install Mavericks with another OSX usb. i am booting in to clover then booting the osx usb but it stops here:

65.21565.234564 setWOW_PARAMETERS:wowevents = 2(1)

Any help?

PS- Im a newbie.

Edit:
I waited a lot then the white screen with apple logo is visible.
Track pad not responding.
Everything is very very slow.
What could happen?

I liked this post but I can not do dual boot Windows 8.1 and OS X Mavericks, I'm here 1:21 UEFI bios by Akbar and have already reinstalled this bios. BCD 00000x0 ERROR: I've tried hybrid MBR with Windows 7 the same problem occurs. boot \ bcd ... Partition GPT, EFI, HFS+(hfsprogs) by Gparted Linux-USB Installation of Windows also via USB and OS X via unibeast. Renamed and replace the files exactly as in the tutorial.
My laptop is an Acer Aspire mod. 5750 br821, Core i5 2410M, 6GB memory, Intel HD Graphics 3000. OS X working well with Clover (only recognized Bootmgfw.efi renaming, and Chimera was ok). Does the hybrid HDD? He is not old, normal work, and is smart ok: Seagate momentus XT 750gb, 4 gb ssd. Please!

I liked this post but I can not do dual boot Windows 8.1 and OS X Mavericks, I'm here 1:21 UEFI bios by Akbar and have already reinstalled this bios. BCD 00000x0 ERROR: I've tried hybrid MBR with Windows 7 the same problem occurs. boot \ bcd ... Partition GPT, EFI, HFS+(hfsprogs) by Gparted Linux-USB Installation of Windows also via USB and OS X via unibeast. Renamed and replace the files exactly as in the tutorial.
My laptop is an Acer Aspire mod. 5750 br821, Core i5 2410M, 6GB memory, Intel HD Graphics 3000. OS X working well with Clover (only recognized Bootmgfw.efi renaming, and Chimera was ok). Does the hybrid HDD? He is not old, normal work, and is smart ok: Seagate momentus XT 750gb, 4 gb ssd. Please!

Windows UEFI can only be installed on GPT/Protective MBR. Seems like you installed Legacy Windows instead. Use gdisk in linux to convert to Protective MBR and reinstall using the guide in OP.

@1hom7as: Restoring InstallESD.dmg only works with Mountain Lion, it does not work with Mavericks.

>>

I want to upgrade HDD 640 GB to SDD 250 GB
I also want to upgrade ram from 6 GB to 16 GB 1333 GHz
Do I need to apply the installation steps mentioned at the beginning of this topic TO FORMAT THE NEW SSD

Please, I'm on a hurry ... Waiting for your answer

Hardware specifications
Acer Aspire 5750G
CPU Intel Core i7 2630QM @ 2GHz + 6 GB ram ~ 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M ~ 2 GB + Intel HD Graphics 3000
BOOTLODER : CLOVER

Cool :)
Is your HDMI audio working?

Sorry for the delay ... however, the HDMI does not work on my Realtek ALC269.
But I'm afraid that has never worked: I admit that I had seen the device in SysInfo
but I had never tried it on the TV. If you have suggestions, are welcome.
But it is not a big problem :)

I'm so very happy now!

Sorry for the delay ... however, the HDMI does not work on my Realtek ALC269.
But I'm afraid that has never worked: I admit that I had seen the device in SysInfo
but I had never tried it on the TV. If you have suggestions, are welcome.
But it is not a big problem :)

I'm so very happy now!

It depends what is the problem. It may be the audio or the video, more than likely its is the video that needs to be patched in the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext.
I never patched any of these myself though, however there was some other patches that were made by others, so they could work. I could aways try and dig them out if anyone wanted...

>>

I want to upgrade HDD 640 GB to SDD 250 GB
I also want to upgrade ram from 6 GB to 16 GB 1333 GHz
Do I need to apply the installation steps mentioned at the beginning of this topic TO FORMAT THE NEW SSD

Please, I'm on a hurry ... Waiting for your answer

Hardware specifications
Acer Aspire 5750G
CPU Intel Core i7 2630QM @ 2GHz + 6 GB ram ~ 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M ~ 2 GB + Intel HD Graphics 3000
BOOTLODER : CLOVER

If you want format a new SSD then you have to start the installation procedure again with my guide.

Thank you T1hom7as
at first, I want to remove the CD Rom and replaced hdd internal
and put ssd Place hdd

What do you think ؟

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back